Doctor Rant

BridieChild

Reaction score
I originally posted this in the general TTC forum, but I thought it might get lost in the shuffle, and seeing as I'm heading for 36, I thought I'd post it here too....

I'm on CD31 today and last night (CD30) I had what I was sure was EWCM. My cycles are pretty regular, not that I've ever charted before, but AF showed up once a month so I assume I ovulate normally. My chart forecasted AF to show last Wednesday - it is now Friday night and still nothing.

I'm just back from the GP. I told her what was going on, she did a PT, and it came up BFN. In her words, a very definite negative. She seemed very dismissive of my worries too. I told her that we were TTC and my forecasted AF hadn't shown. I told her I was on CD31 and didn't remember my cycle being this long before. She literally waved her hand and said "these things happen".

That one wave and dismissive attitude has just shattered me :cry:

I'm going to get so drunk tomorrow night. :sulk:

Sounds like a pretty crappy doctor, I can understand why you're pissed off :hugs:

Are you charting or temping?
Because day before AF it is quite common to get thin or watery CM, have you got a definite O date - and how long is your LP normally?

I've been charting for this cycle and started temping about halfway through. I have no idea about luteal phases and have definite O date.

The doctor still pisses me off. I specifically chose a female doctor because I thought she would have been more sympathetic!

Yeah that's very crappy. Of course I'm not saying this IS the case but my pos didn't show for nearly two weeks. I thought I was losing my marbles. There's a lot written about women who find it hard to get a positive on a test , I had a blood test similar time. Like I said I'm not saying this is defiantly the case but worth wondering. Is this lateness in af , very unusual for you ? Good luck .

I'm going to give it another week and see if AF shows. At this point I'm over it and am actually hoping she does so I can start again and have more of an idea of what the hell I'm doing!

Sorry to hear your doctor was so crappy :hugs: That is totally unacceptable to just dismiss you :growlmad:

Sometimes unfortunately a long cycle can happen and sometimes they seems no reason for it :nope:

I am one of the ladies Northstar mentioned and I can start to get watery CM or even EWCM just before AF arrives :(

I hope you get an answer soon either with AF showing or your BFP :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->