doctor who

They kind of already did but don't know if moffat will stick to it. In the sarah jane adventures when the doctor was in it he said that he'd "fixed" it and that he could refenerate 507 times. Also I don't rememver it but apparently in a classic episode he says that timelords can extend their number of regeneration cycles which I'm guessing they would have done in the time war and if they could just kept regenerating and davros could just keep making daleks then the doctor would have had to do something pretty terrible to end the time war...just my guess x

OMG Matt Smith is leaving. He will be regenerating on the Christmas episode.:nope:

I know. I'm absolutely heartbroken, but then again that's how I felt when David Tennant left and then I ended up loving Matt Smith more, so hopefully it will happen again. Not impressed that there are rumours it will be a woman. I just don't think it would work if it were a woman, like it wouldn't be the doctor. I know that time lords can switch between sexes as it's happened before but I just don't think it would work with the doctor.

I stayed up for the announcement. I kind of knew that that's what it was going to be but I was hoping I was wrong. So sad I'm not!

I had a feeling this was coming as rumours had been circling for a while and the rumour mill is rarely wrong. I'll be gutted that Matt is leaving too :( I really hope the next Doctor isn't a woman. I just see the Doctor as a male. I'm sure River is coming back too and I can't see the BBC going down the lesbian route (especially if BBC America has taken over). Isn't Moffat leaving the show too?

He'll still be head writer, they're just getting a new exec producer so he can focus on writing and doing Sherlock, at least that's what I've heard. With the River thing, that's exactly what I thought. It just wouldn't work with a woman I don't think!

He write Sherlock too? Oh wow, no wonder it's taking so long to come back then :haha:

Yeah I'm unconvinced the Doctor will be a woman.

Yeah he does sherlock. It's taking forver lol. Juat rewatched the last episode again trying to figure ut hpw he did it. I mean I get the general gist of how he did it I just want to see if I can figure out the clever sherlocky parts of it all lol x

I LOVE DOCTOR WHO! so glad I'm not alone :haha: can't not wait for the 50th anniversary episode :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->