doctor who

Neverending

★Trying for our family★
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any die hard whovians here? We plan on going to the convention next year in LA

im not a diehard fan but i do like it the new episode was good i like the new assistant

I have literally seen every episode multiple times since the 9th doctor I love the ood and hope someway they can incorporate old characters. I would like to see the master. Excited david tennant will appear for 50th anniversery. Cant really say what I think of the new companion but I loved asylum of the daleks where she was one kind of started the impossible girl.

I quite like Clara, which is weird cos I usually take an instant dislike to new assistants then I warm to them. OH thinks she'e too up herself and a bit "hoity toity"!!!LOL Only time will tell. I've only really gotten into it when it started again with Christopher Ecclestone, my fave doctor has got to be David Tennant and my fave assistant was Donna!!!!! My all time favourite episode has got to be "the doctor dances" and the creepiest one has to be "an Empty child"!!!

I love that you know this. I am really fond of David Tennet. I loved donna but I really like Amy and Rory because the love they have is just so cute. I cried in the angels take manhatten. My favorite epispde is the doctors wife. I think the creepiest for me was Satans pit. Not sure why. I like matt smith but david by far can't wait for the 50th!!! Also, wilfred donnas grandad is my all time favorite. Oh and captian jack harkness. Did you ever get into torchwood?
We are making a onsie with a dalek hold a diaper and under will say "exterminate"

I love the Onsie Idea, will need to see a pic!!!:thumbup:

Oh my goodness how could I forget Donnas Grand dad.:dohh: I cried buckets:cry: in Davids last episodes, thought it was hormones ( I was heavily pregnant at the time) But every time I watch it I burst into tears!!!LOL :haha:

Don't get me started on Captain Jack Harkness, Why do you think "the doctor dances" is my fave episode. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE that man.:haha: and yes I mean John Barrowman too!!!!:blush: That man is LUSH!!!!!! what did you think of tonights episode? I haven't seen it yet, My 3yr old loves Doctor Who too, so he can get a bit excited and we end up missing half the story, so we record it and watch it later the same night when he's in bed!!!!:thumbup:

I'm a Whovian :) I love all the Doctors they're great in their own ways. I like Clara too but I've not really enjoyed the last 2 episodes. They're good, they're funny but they always end a bit abruptly. It feels like more should happen. It's been a bit of a let down after such a long wait so I hope it picks up.

Meee :) I love matt but feel he has been let down with shoddy writing :( we got to a few of the uk conventions but more for the older drs. I have a pic with Paul mcgann where he is pointing his sonic screwdriver at me :) we met david and Billie last December too

https://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af217/kirsty1985/20121216_124328_zps2d7a2939.jpg

Me and nathan with david :)
https://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af217/kirsty1985/20130401_124027_zpsa068dad2.jpg

This is the second tom baker scarf ive done. This one is only 6ft so far but based on hubbys height to tom baker I think it needs to be about 22 ish ft. The last one I made was 16ft but this is the longest one :)

Sorry to go on

Fab pics Hun.:thumbup: I'm sooo Jealous of the David Tennant pic!:haha: Oh and fab User name!!!!!:thumbup:

I didn't like the last episode; it's the first Dr Who of all of the Matt Smith ones that I've actively disliked. Can't really pinpoint why; just didn't enjoy it. :shrug:

Mofatt didn't write it I didn't like it either!!! So envy you for meeting david!!!

No but as head writer Moffat ultimately has responsibility for the writing xx David was lovely so wss Billie. Eve myles from torchwood got down on the floor and played cars with nathan. X

Yes, die hard whovian here!!! What did you think of the season finale!

The build up was so hard because I was excited but nervous, but I think having River Song say his name was so clever! And I'm so excited for the anniversary episode!!

I need to watch the finale again. I was left a little 'err...what just happened?' :haha:

Sorry cant spoiler....

That he is actually the 9th dr and so on...

He's actually the 9th doctor between mcgann and ecleston who fought in the time war but he has heen forced from the doctor's memory (until now) because he broke the promise of the name. Like in the star whale episode when he says he would have to practicall kill the star whalr and then he'd have to find a new name because he wouldn't be the doctor anymore. Well instead of finding a new name he just "forgot". That's what I gather from what I've read and putting two and two together x

Yeah thats what ive read too xx

So considering he is reaching the end of the amount of times a time lord can regenerate they will have to come up with a way to give him more lives as they have effectively just used another. Unless that timw river song gave him her regeneration power to save him gave him more lives???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->