Doctors Appointment

Good luck on FRiday hun. I hope you get all the answers you want and that you will sonn be haeding towards a BFP. Loads of baby dust and best wishes. Nobody deserves this more than you. Keeping everything crossed for you. :hugs:

you really deserve this charls,i hope it all works out xxx

This is great News :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Someday when you have your baby, you will look back and know it was all worth it..... :hugs:

Thanks girls

I didn't go though I had too much to do Friday & wanted to get to Imi more :D

It won't make much diff to the referral because of the time of year!

Will keep updated :D

Fingers crossed for you wobbles. After the way you look after us all on here you deserve some good news of your own.

I have been thiking about egg donation after this pregnancy and the more time I spend on the forum the more convinced I am that if I can I will.

Thanks Lynnie :hugs:

I don't know what the criteria is for me to be able to do this but I do know once I have suceeded in my own pregnancy I would consider it regardless if it's for IVF or not :D

Good luck Wobbles. I hope things start moving quickly for you now. :hugs:

You'll never regret the money you spend (voice of experience).

H

xx

So hard Helen money wise we have no idea how we are going to be able to do this - Been looking at quotes for loans!

OH said the same as me but as I said to him I don't want to get to 40 & regret not thinking this money was worth it & we've gone down every channel possible. The look on his face telling him if this is an option (I'm 99% sure its going to be) I'd give it 3 attempts :lol:

It's amazing how you scrape it together when you need to. We've spent comfortably over £5k this year but most of it's been bits at a time. A hundred here this month and a hundred there that month and you kinda find it cos you have to.

Wishing you so so much luck. :hugs:

Good Luck Wobbles. If I win the lottry and have the cash I would give you the money myself. You deserve this so much, you seem to put everyone elses welfare b4 your own. Its time you had something work out for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->