doctor's appt today!

spiiin

Reaction score
:witch: should arrive today, because i ovulated early this month. still no sign of her.
going to my doctor and see if there's something wrong with me or that i'm pregnant.
still having cramping, plus the back pain that just started days ago, and it's kind of annoying.

oh my goodness, goood luck!!!!!

thanks yougrt! it's either i'm pregnant or i have oviarian cyst, which is weird, because i don't feel most of that symptoms anymore - they say if you bleed, the pain is unbearable and i only spotted 4 days last week, and not even that much. hehe.:haha: i'm nervous.....

i would be nervous! I feel the same way, either Im pregnant or I got an ovarion cyst as well! I'd much rather have a baby in there than cancer cells though I tested negative on everything haha

i would be nervous! I feel the same way, either Im pregnant or I got an ovarion cyst as well! I'd much rather have a baby in there than cancer cells though I tested negative on everything haha

are you already late? you should see your doctor soon :winkwink: i had to wait till today to see my doctor. are your pain unbearable and still bleeding?

i haven't skipped any periods, but for the last 3 months they've been different than normal (i've never been on birth control). the reason why i say im either pregnant or got a cyst is cuz my abdomen/tummy is growing lol..kinda scary if its not a baby

im curious what your doctor will say to you!

i haven't skipped any periods, but for the last 3 months they've been different than normal (i've never been on birth control). the reason why i say im either pregnant or got a cyst is cuz my abdomen/tummy is growing lol..kinda scary if its not a baby

wow, that is scary, alright. have to go see your doctor now.

i will let you know when i get back from the doctor :)

awesome, cant wait to hear what he has to say!!!!! keep me posted!

what i thought you already went lol, oh hey you live in az :)

Just popping in to see if there have been any results!

everyone wants to know, results come in after 2 sometime I believe (thats when her apt. is hehe) ..i feel like a stalker LOL!

everyone wants to know, results come in after 2 sometime I believe (thats when her apt. is hehe) ..i feel like a stalker LOL!

yes, im from az, are you? :)

i just got home from my doctor's. she said i dont have a cyst, if i do, i would be in severe pain, my PT came back negative, but when she did a pap smear, she said i'm still bleeding in my uterus, she also said my uterus feels bigger... so i don't really know. still waiting for :witch:
now i dont really know what is wrong with me?

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Thanks for the update! thats great news you dont have a cyst, you just might not be showing positive yet..sounds promising to me. how far along do you think you are again?

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Thanks for the update! thats great news you dont have a cyst, you just might not be showing positive yet..sounds promising to me. how far along do you think you are again?

i am relieved and thank you. well i could be a month, i'm not very good with calculation, i did ovulate on cd 10, should AF be here today? i still have till may 2nd - regular start of period. i dont know when she said your uterus seems big, when she was examining me with her finger and her hands on my lower part of stomach. im still clueless. really hard being a woman:haha:

yeah i've never had a pap smear or a well woman exam, i think im going to soon though to find out whats wrong with me..waiting for the stupid insurance to get back with me blahh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->