Doctors office pregnancy test

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score
This will be my 3rd baby and for what ever reason the pregnancy test in the doctors office only shown a faint pos? I got all clear strong pos on frer and 2-3 on clear blue digi.. should I be worried or are the docs test not that sensitive?

I'm 4 weeks 1 day

Docs are far less sensitive. I had the same at the docs with my now almost 4 year old. I wouldn't worry about that too much. Congratulations xx

Doctors tests are purposely the least sensitive they can make them. Basically because a lot of women come in wanting midwife appointments and a lot of early pregnancies are missed miscarriages in the end. So they make their tests that they will only show up once the hcg is pretty strong. Congratulations yours is :) xx

Doctors tests are purposely the least sensitive they can make them. Basically because a lot of women come in wanting midwife appointments and a lot of early pregnancies are missed miscarriages in the end. So they make their tests that they will only show up once the hcg is pretty strong. Congratulations yours is :) xx

I had a feeling but was starting to panic.. not to mention it was less than a min that she waited for the results to show :dohh:

On my first doc appointment to just confirm the pregnancy, the docs test was straight up negative after I had gotten a blaring frer at home. I am definitely pregnant. Don't worry about the doc tests so much hun it's all good!!

Agreed. When I called my doctor, they used to require an in clinic positive so I asked when I should come in. She said hpts are so much more sensitive that so many women come in and get negatives and freak out that they no longer ask you to come in before your 8-10w prenatal to pee in a cup lol. Congrats!

That's proab a better idea.. or they could even warn saying their tests aren't that sensitive so don't panic of it comes back neg or faint pos :haha: I think I just need to calm down and really accept this is happening :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->