Doctors tests?!

Xrosex

1st Trimester
Reaction score
5days ago (3days before my period was due) i had a very faint bfp so waited a few days took another and got a darker bfp so i went to the doctors to get it confirmed and their test came back negative. Took another test later that day and got a very strong bfp so i went back today and their still saying its negative the doctors think i could be having an early misscarriage if this is true then why are the lines getting darker? Could the doctors tests be wrong?
Any thoughts? I feel like im losing my mind over this, i just want to know for sure

Their tests may not measure smaller numbers of HcG hence why they are getting negatives and you are getting positives on more sensitive tests. Ive seen doctors use 100hcg tests (I didnt even know they existed :shock:)

Thanks for the reply! You would of though doctors would use the most sensative tests, hopefully if i go back next week theyll be able to see a positive. This waiting is driving me crazy! X

I asked for one but they wont do it yet, i have to have missed 2 periods before theyll test my blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->