• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Doctors visits

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
hey ,

i am having a problem with my doctor so i wanted to change doctors.
the last time i saw the doc was when i found out i was pg.
i have to wait until dec 13 for my next appointment and now its been moved to january. i am starting to get a little worried?

how often do u need to see the doc in the beginning?
i have had my first u/s and we saw the heart beat and the technician said it looked good, but since then i dont know anything?

any advice would be great!
p.s. im a first timer so pls tell me if im being neurotic :wacko:

When are you due? You usually see your once a month at first, so if you JUST found out you're pregnant changing doctors might not get to an appointment anytime sooner.

If that the only reason you want to change doctors?

im changing cos the first one i went to
i asked him what i should do if i feel pain or is there anything to look out for and you know what he told me?

dont call me i dont care, i cant do anything for you!
i was appalled!

i am in the begining of the third and havent been seen since wk 5 except for u/s at week 8

Third month or third trimester?!

And if you're not happy with your doctor, you should definitely change... you should be happy with the person who's going to be helping you push a baby out of you!

I only saw my doctor to have my pregnancy confirmed.

I then saw the midwife at 9 weeks, Scan at 12 weeks with Midwife appointment after, 20 week scan (didnt see any one after that) and then my first real midwife appt was 26 weeks.

they dont help here where i live
you have to hire a private doc for that
here you get whoever is on that night in the labor ward!

im in third month not third tri gosh id really be freaking out if i hadnt seen someone for that long!

How awful, I couldn't imagine only having 3 appointments total!

I first went at 12 weeks, had an ultrasound at 13 weeks, went again at 17 weeks and another ultrasound at 18 weeks, then an appointment at 21 weeks, then 24 weeks, then 27 weeks, then every week after that because I was having blood pressure issues. And I'm at 36 weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->