Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'BFP Announcements' started by futuremama88, Aug 21, 2011.
congrats! told you that was an awesome chart. you gave me hope about my temps, too.
I don't think that's faint at all... LOL. I'd do a digi in the morning.. Congrats!!
How many days after your implantation dip did you get your BFP?
Got my BFP last night (12DPO) and thought it was an evap because there was no line until about 10-15 minutes after peeing on it. Got another BFP this morning (13DPO) which I think was a true positive because the line showed up in less than 5 minutes. I didn't get an implantation dip if what that means is the temp going down. My temp never dipped, it just kept going up and up and up! I'm going to try a pricier brand this weekend because we used the cheap generic drug store brand. I still feel like it's too good to be true! But last cycle I tested using the exact same cheapie brand and never got any line to show up at all, not even an evap.
Well your test looks good to me! Congrats & good luck. Keep us updated!
congratulations!!! I so hoped this was your month after seeing your chart
Congatulations, have a happy n healthy 9 months hun xx
No way that's an evap! CONGRATS Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!
Fantastic! Guess that chart did mean that! LOL.. Congrats!
Did you O on your 36 day?? You have a chart to share? please
Yes, I ovulated on my 36 day. My chart is in my signature but I haven't updated it in a few days.
mine was trispharic and turned out to be pregnant good luck xx
CONGRATS! I am hoping that I have the same result as you, as I think that mine may be leaning towards triphastic if I OV'd. H&H 9 mos...
AFM Ladies...15DPO, CD36! Current SS: Tired, BLOATED feeling heavy and clothes not fitting, feel wet but not much CM. Temp crept up a tiny bit this morning. Staying pretty persistent and above coverline. We leave for vacay tomorrow early, so I will test then, FXD! 16DPO!
Check out my chart below…
:dust to the Thread!!!!!
chart looks promising good luck and tons of sticky baby dust xx
Congratulations on your !!
I want to say thanks so much to everyone on the forums who gave me advice and helped me through all my stressed freak-out moments LOL! I never thought in my wildest dreams that it would happen so quick! I was expecting a long TTC! I have only been trying for 2 cycles and only been BBT CM charting for 1 cycle.
I still haven't taken another test but I will take another on the weekend and let you ladies know. I still don't feel pregnant at all, although yesterday I felt sick for an hour and a half after eating potatoes. I normally love potatoes but I HATE them now and don't understand how I once enjoyed them. They are so starchy and disgusting! LOL! And I have been craving bacon despite the fact that I hate bacon and haven't eaten any at all since I was like 10 years old or younger.
What I did differently this month:
1. I took 2 tsp 3 times a day of generic brand cough medicine with guanefesin as the ONLY medicinal ingredient. I had 5 days of eggwhite, when I had never noticed any before. The eggwhite was only at the cervix though, not at the vaginal opening, so you can still get pregnant if it's only at the cervix! I also drank a cup of grapefruit juice each day which is also reputed to help with CM.
2. I took EPO from cd14 (when I first bought it) to cd29 (when I got nervous after reading it can cause m/c)
3. Last month we BD'd about every second day, this month we BD'd EVERY day that I had eggwhite EXCEPT the day that later turned out to be OV day (I didn't know it was O day at the time)
4. I tried to destress and I don't think it's a coincidence that I ovulated when I stopped thinking about babies and kept myself busy with other things
5. I totally changed my diet. No soy, no preservatives, everything from scratch. I also avoided white rice, white bread, white pasta, white flour, etc. I ate mainly potatoes for my carbs, but I had a low-carb diet high in protein and high in fruits and veggies. I ate 3-5 fruits a day and maybe 2-3 vegetables, one of them raw. I ate a lot of olive oil and drank 500mL skim milk every day. I also did not eat cheese or red meat.