Does age matter...?

We only started TTC when I was 21, OH was 25.

I dont think age mattersinmost cases, BUT security, being settled, not financially struggling, and maturity matters imo.

I started feeling broody at around age 13, which I just realised is half a lifetime ago, and it's never stopped. No wonder I am crazy.

Same with me, i'm 18 now and thinking about ttc :)
I'm very mature for my age, and i think that i'd be better as a young mummy. People have different opinions so some people would agree and disagree with me. Its how you personally feel. I've been waiting since i was 13 i'm now in college, in a long term relationship and stable enough to bring a life into this world. So for me age is just a number :)

yeah 30 seemed the year for that i thought.. ooo i want kids now. got married 31, 1st baby 32, 2nd baby 33, 3rd baby 35..lol... 4th baby i'll be 37/38m hopefully before 40 anyway thats the plan. think u can hear the clock start ticking at 30!!

I had my LO at 19-- was pregnant at 18 and wasn't thinking about having babies at that point, but now I want one more. I want her to have a sibling and I don't want to go years between my pregnancies.

I also only started thinking about it more last year, so that would make it 23 y then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->