Does an evap line have colour to it (with photo)?

Jetset

Reaction score
I tested this afternoon with what I thought was an OPK (they are in the same packet as bought them off the internet and look exactly the same). Anyway, after 10 minutes (I had a shower so didn't check before then) I looked at the test and this was the image:

https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9927/280311.th.jpg

I then went to put the test in the bin and always put it back in the packet to dispose of it and it was only then I realised it was a 10 miu (is that right) pregnancy test! Sorry it is in a bit of a state, I pulled it to bits a little while I looked at it as I had wet hands from the shower!

There is absolutely no way anyone could get a positive at 5 DPO so I am presuming this is an evap line... Can they have colour to them?

I then did an OPK and that came up with a line also... (hence the back ground of the picture).

It is finally on... god that was bloody hard work!

I downloaded it to my comp and then couldn't find it, then put it on image shack, then it disappeared! Ha, it clearly feels shy and did not want to be seen!

i see the line but i do not know if it is an evap or not...sorry...i hope its your bfp!!

I don't even know what an evap looks like as I have never had one before... but I am absolutely convinced this is, after all, at 5 DPO there is no way on earth it would show on a pregnancy test!

But I am curious because had that line appeared in 5 days time, I would have been excited and convinced it was a BFP... which is scary!

i had a coloured evap a few days ago, n the same kind of test x sorry to be a bummer, but i do hope its your month :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->