does any1 else

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
find it hard to fit all the diffrent food types that ur baby needs into 1 day aswell as the 600mils on milk that i read that they are suppost to have while being weaned !!

I'm just starting to wean and have the same concern. I'm just going to do the best I can but would love to here what other people are doing!

I'm just starting to wean and have the same concern. I'm just going to do the best I can but would love to here what other people are doing!

same here ive been weaining for about 2 months now and stil dont have a clue after constantly looking things up ive only jst found out that you have to chnage their milk when weaning i had him on his normal milk for ages wich i feel bad about :cry:

IMO I wouldnt worry too much. Molly has no where near the recommended amount of milk, but I make sure she has loads of calcium in her food. Apart from that I dont really think about her diet. Without thinking I find she has loads of fruit and veg most days.

aww well i stock up on baby jars as i am clueless as to what too cook him, he has a baby jar for dinner with a yoghurt after it and poridge for breakfast, im gonna start giving him an evenin meal too, his meals dont seem to fill him for long is it time to add more too it ?

Phoebe is the same age and she is on 3 meals a day plus a few snacks, her milk intake is low though so I have to make sure she is getting lots of dairy. We haven't changed her milk either HV said its fine for her to stay on stage 2 until she is 12 months.

DOn't feel bad hun, if they are fine on their first milk, you do not need to change it. I asked few HV this, it has more in it if they odo not take their milk or food well when weaning i think. I just give fruit/veg, a yog, and finger food of something. Can't fit 5 a day in and carbs, and fat, and dairy! Christ i'd be lost too. Just try and fit fruit beg in to at least one meal?

At that age hun they're still getting most of what they need from the milk. If you're worried though, you could always switch to follow on milk which has more vitamins and iron in x

And if you want to cook him something, then give him what you eat (as long as you're eating sensibly!).

Yep, Caine is constantly drinking milk or eating all day :dohh:

:rofl:

Yupp! Josh won't eat fruit! Only the fruity porridge. He's 6 mon next week and HV said I could give him dairy stuff now, luckily he likes his yoghurt he had with porridge for breakfast so hopefully I can sneak it in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->