Does anybody else have someone that they can't stand when they're drunk...

I think everyone is annoying/funny when they're drunk and your sober. They just talk utter crap - myself included. Xx

I find people generally annoying when drunk. I don't drink alcohol at all so hate nights out where people go out to just get drunk. I never got it to be honest. Even when I did have alcohol back when I was at university I would have just 1 or 2 and I was a total light weight. My dh has to get his kebab which just turns my stomach and then he will talk in his sleep. He isn't overly loud or anything though. Mind you he never goes stupidly over the top and doesent go out that often. I find some of my female mates the most irritating as they do the flirty thing and suddenly have to dance up and down men like a pole, maybe its just me who would never want to be all over a stranger like that (this was university days lol I am not an outgoing person and am very boring, I would always prefer to me at home with dd and my lovely hubbie cuddling up on the sofa watching a film or just spending time together, maybe since I have been with my dh since we were 19 I never felt the need to act like that haha) I have always been the person who would rather be at home and I hate clubs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->