Does Anybody else see a line or am i going crazy

SmileSara

Reaction score
I took this and i see the most faint line possible. idk if its there or my mind is playing tricks on me... please help!!

2833C514-08F8-412F-A61A-20B6502834E9.jpeg

I definitely see a thin line. Was the pic taken within the time frame? Do you know how many dpo you are?

I definitely see a thin line. Was the pic taken within the time frame? Do you know how many dpo you are?
i dont know honestly about dpo. i dont really keep track. and i took this within 5 minutes

I think thats the start of your bfp! Will you test again?

Does the flower mean ovulation? And the green dots are fertile days? Because then you’re only 2 days past Ovulation and you can’t get a positive test till at least 8 days after that flower... but it’s possible that your ovulation day was way earlier than that. Are you tracking any signs in your cycle, like cervical mucus?

Does the flower mean ovulation? And the green dots are fertile days? Because then you’re only 2 days past Ovulation and you can’t get a positive test till at least 8 days after that flower... but it’s possible that your ovulation day was way earlier than that. Are you tracking any signs in your cycle, like cervical mucus?
i dont track really anything except sex and mt period because im not really sure how it all works

The flower means ovulation so I would wait about 5 -7 days before testing again

Ok! Well test again in a day or two and see if things become clearer! Best of luck xx

I see a faint line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->