Does anybody have long cycles but ovulate early??

mcwhmm

Reaction score
Is that even possible?? I'm trying to figure out when I conceived. My LMP was march 20-25/6 and I dtd on the 27th and then again on April 5-7. According to many websites that I have read your luetal phase can only be up to 16 days long which puts me at the 5th for ovulation, but I wasn't temping or anything so I really don't know. Anyways, after we dtd that Saturday which was April 12th, I had a couple drops of light blood when I went to the bathroom after. I got my bfp on April 15th and it was fairly dark and I took it after work so around 5pm. My cycles have been wonky after coming off the implant and were about 21-24 days for a while and then I was getting positive opks at like cd 7-9, but now for the last 3 months they have been 31 days. Does anybody have any experience with longer cycles and ovulating early? Or is it very likely that I ovulated on the 5th and got my strong positive from that?

When I conceived DD I had 35 day cycles and ovulated before CD13. Meaning I had around a 22-25 day LP. even now I have 23 day cycles (also after implant) and I O on cd6 with a 17 day LP. It is most definitely possible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->