Does anyone else get REALLY...

baby_hopes23

Me, DH, DS & DD
Reaction score
Bloated or retain water when they ovulate? I haven't been using OPK's this month because we're NTNP, but the past few days I had loads of ewcm and I was bloated and weighed a few pounds more, no matter how much water I drank I could not get rid of the water weight, then today it's gone and my CM is just a bit creamy.

I read that some people get bloated and have water retention around the time of ovulation so I was curious if anyone else noticed that with their bodies?

Thanks ladies :hugs2:

It's the worst! I guess I never noticed it happening because I am so irregular and never paid attention, but when I could barely button my pants the other day I definitely noticed lol!! I couldn't figure out why it was happening until I saw all the fertile cm and just figured it had to be related to ovulation, it lasted like 3 days so I'm glad I'm back to "normal" now :D

Ok, good to know, well, not good for bloating lol, but I thought I was going to go crazy trying to figure out why on earth I could be SO bloated and retain so much water all of a sudden!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->