does anyone else get this?

kazer395

Reaction score
for pretty much my entire pregnancy i have felt pretty crappy. some days im in alot of pain, other days i feel quite ill.
there are little to none, days that i actually feel ok.

does anyone else get this or is there something more wrong with me. i know that i have been having problems with my Iron.
which i dont know if it has been sorted out yet because of a MW that i ont usually have (thats a diffrent story)

i need to know because my OH doesnt think that someone can feel so ill so often in pregnancy. so thinks that its something else entirely. and not pregnancy related. but im sure its all due to being pregnant.
i dont know weather he thinks im making it up, or weather he thinks i need to be checked out. :shrug:

This is my second pregnancy and I feel crappy all the time! So much hatder than with the first!

this is my second too and it is so much harder for me too :( my first seemed a doddle compared

I've even started having contractions. I thought they were Braxton hicks but I landed in the hospital and they told me they were real contractions.
Round ligament pain had been vicious, and overall I feel like I've been hit by a bus. My dr said it's normal with second pregnancies especially when they are close

I tell my OH and everyone that every woman is different and every pregnancy. I actually feel great this pregnancy (dont kill me :lol:) Occasionally I will feel sick, cranky or extremely tired, but overall I feel like superwoman. I think I am the exception, not the rule though. I think having problems with your iron can make you feel very tired, lethargic and "off" so that probably has alot to dit with it :( Hope you feel better! xx

mine are nearly 2 years apart so i wouldnt say its too close.
but deffinetly harder,
been getting mean braxton hicks too. dont think its real contractions though,
hope that your little one isnt trying to make an appearance?

round ligament pain has been terrible too. would of thought that it wouldnt b as bad considering it has all stretched before :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->