does anyone else get this?

bbyno1

Reaction score
around about the date i was due on my 1st missed period i was getting period pains etc and i kept thinkin ah its gunna come anytime today..anyway that day past and the next day id still have these period pains so i really thought it was comin anyway after having this for 2 weeks thats when i decided 2 take the pregnancy test..anyway now im 7 weeks pregnant im still randumly gettin period pains! i keep thinkin im gunna start any day! i havnt got them constant but il get them a good few hours a week..whats this about??:wacko:

this is a normal symptom of pregnancy- its your uterous stretching and organising itself. I found that normal period pains feel like a "downward" pain- ie if you pushed down you would feel it. But pregnancy pains feel deeper and higher.

Im not sure if this makes sense. Remember your uterous is working over time to prepare and set itself up. Plus the bean is attaching itself. You may feel stretching and pressure soon too!

I agree with Beatnick, it is your body changing, stretching and adjusting to being pregnant. Loads of people think that their period is going to come when they are actually pregnant because of those kind of pains. xx

yeah i understand you :) i know your meant to be getting some kinda pains because of all the work thats happening in there but i didnt know it would be exactly like period pains but thank god that its normal :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->