Does anyone else have a disappearing pee bump haha *pics

Kay0102

Reaction score
Anyone else have a case of the vanishing bump lol
Woke up needing a wee (top pic) went for a wee (bottom)
Is this normal to have nothing there after x

https://i59.tinypic.com/whm8f5.jpg

I think it's normal for so early on.

Maybe your full bladder pushes everything up? I know when I really needed toilet my belly is defo bigger lol

My "bump" gets bigger throughout the day, then is flat again in the morning. It's scaring me to death though to have any kind of bump so soon - I've got to fit in a bridesmaid dress in 3 weeks!

Perfectly normal! your full bladder pushes everything up a little. when I was pregnant with our son I used to lay and poke at it before getting up to use the bathroom

That is hilarious! My body is shaped much differently, and I've never had that. I always look hugely pregnant - like 7 months along with so much bloat - before I get my BFP, though. It goes away at 12 weeks for me. :)

I'm 5 stone lighter this pregnancy so probably why I'm not used to noticing things like this! Cute even if it was a bladder bump haha x

I look like that, if not even bigger every morning. Even get it throughout the day. Hubby finds it hysterical to see a giant bump one minute and gone the next. Gets about the size that I was when I was 4 months gone with DS, and I'm still smaller than I was back then!

Got slightly bigger with DS for the same reason just not as big, must be because everything has already been and done that before.

Deffinatly bladder pushing womb up honey , that would have been great for a perfect scan picture I reckon!

Well done on 5 stone weight loss how did you do it?! Xx

Missbabes I sent hubby the pics. Sent 1st bump one and he was like awww is that baby. Then sent 2nd and said no just my bladder haha.

Thanks Oldermummy and yes I bet it would have but would probably have ended with me having an accident as soon as they pressed on it lol. I followed Slimming world whilst I was pregnant with Albie didn't gain anything throughout pregnancy and got to target with 5 stone loss by his first birthday xx

Missbabes I sent hubby the pics. Sent 1st bump one and he was like awww is that baby. Then sent 2nd and said no just my bladder haha.

Sounds better than my Hubby suggesting that I'm carrying twins, or as suggested this morning triplets. You'd think he would avoid trying to wind me up when I have crazy hormones :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->