Does anyone else have a potty shot like this?

Sweetp91

1 son & pregnant w/ #2
Reaction score
The u/s tech printed this photo out for me and on the ultrasound, its the only angle I ever saw of my little one's potty shot. It was so hard to make out at first! I thought I was looking at it from the back view (bottom, scrotum, with his legs up)
His scrotum and weenie are clearly shown here, its just the side view. His leg is indeed up so its what gives us this clear view of the penis & scrotum. I was 20 weeks at this ultrasound but his GA was measuring at 18w 5d. I know this is boy.. No denying that right?? Even though the tech didnt 100% confirm it for some reason.
I just wanted to see if anyone else had potty shots like this. I have no clue why my OB gave me this angle and not the typical "legs open wide with private part fully exposed" angle.
Lol.

Attachments

• 3D99E54B-A204-4F72-B350-921A0E7D45F9-878-000000758C2A0035_zpsb39223aa.jpg
    3D99E54B-A204-4F72-B350-921A0E7D45F9-878-000000758C2A0035_zpsb39223aa.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 29
I would say that definitely looks like a little boy!

My middle sons looked like this!! Defiantly a boy..

That's definitely a boy. I have a scan picture like that for all 3 of mine. :)

Yay!!! Can I see the photos?? I swear I've looked everywhere on the net. Haven't seen anything like this before lol

Yay!!! Can I see the photos?? I swear I've looked everywhere on the net. Haven't seen anything like this before lol

I'll try to scan them tonight and post them. :)

Ok thank you!! :)

:lol: Were you hoping for a little boy?

Yes! When I first found out that we were expecting #2 I prayed & hoped for another little boy for my DS to play & grow up with. At my first ultrasound scan (14w 2d) I was told 99% girl. Tech said the nub was very girly and she could "see the 3 lines" I was shocked. DH was ecstatic because he had been hoping for a daughter. I was convinced it was a girl so I went on for the following 6 weeks thinking it was a girl. I referred to the baby as "she" or "her" the thought of a daughter was becoming more and more appealing- even exciting!! I had a name picked out and the entire family was super happy. At 20 weeks I went in for anatomy scan and tech said it was indeed a BOY. She didnt 100% confirm it though. But I know its a boy!! At first, it was disheartening only because I had bonded with what I thought was a girl for a whole month and 1/2. So did DH. But time has passed and I am extremely excited for boy #2 :))
I couldn't be happier at this point.
Sorry...... I gave you a story lol

Yes! When I first found out that we were expecting #2 I prayed & hoped for another little boy for my DS to play & grow up with. At my first ultrasound scan (14w 2d) I was told 99% girl. Tech said the nub was very girly and she could "see the 3 lines" I was shocked. DH was ecstatic because he had been hoping for a daughter. I was convinced it was a girl so I went on for the following 6 weeks thinking it was a girl. I referred to the baby as "she" or "her" the thought of a daughter was becoming more and more appealing- even exciting!! I had a name picked out and the entire family was super happy. At 20 weeks I went in for anatomy scan and tech said it was indeed a BOY. She didnt 100% confirm it though. But I know its a boy!! At first, it was disheartening only because I had bonded with what I thought was a girl for a whole month and 1/2. So did DH. But time has passed and I am extremely excited for boy #2 :))

Awww! Well he'll definitely enjoy having a little brother. My boys are so close to each other, and it's so fun to watch them interact! :) We're having another little boy, so that should be interesting, haha!

I'll scan those pictures soon so you can put your mind at ease, hehe.

Awww! Well he'll definitely enjoy having a little brother. My boys are so close to each other, and it's so fun to watch them interact! :) We're having another little boy, so that should be interesting, haha!

I'll scan those pictures soon so you can put your mind at ease, hehe.

Oh I love hearing that! I can't wait to see them interact with each other!!
Ok great, thanks again. :)

Here's one and two:

Attachments

• boy.jpg
    boy.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 7
  • boy2.jpg
    boy2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts