Does anyone else have names chosen already?

B

became

Or, is it just me that's super kean!? :haha:

Boy: Elliot George York
Girl: Haper-Violet York :cloud9:

Anyone else got names chosen and ready? :) x

We've narrowed them down

My husband really likes Henry for a boy, (I'm really hoping it's a girl..)
But I think it will be Henry Reuben for a boy and Sophie Elizabeth for a girl

But then there's plenty of time to change our minds as we've drawn up a short list with around 7 names on.. So not 100% sure yet

My DH is trying to argue me down for a junior.. lol not happening.

I'm like 95% sure this little bug is a girl...

Girl- Delaney Jane
Boy- Samuel Parker or Carter Joseph

10 more weeks till we know...

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

We have! We picked them before we even got pregnant with this little bean.

Girl: Lucy Eliana
Boy: Ransom Noah

Not yet. We'll probably wait til the gender scan. But I really like the name Eden for a girl.

Yep, we've had ours picked out for while. If it had been a girl her name would have been Lucille Olivia (Lucy for short) but it's a boy. :) His name is Callum Andrew.

Yep, have had them picked out for like a year already!

Boy: Jackson
Girl: Shelby (My dad loves cars, LOL!)

Still thinking about middle names...

We had ours picked before we even started trying! But don't do what I did - don't tell anyone what they are! We made the mistake of telling the names we had picked right after we announced the pregnancy, and a family member ripped apart our names so bad that they left me in tears and we had to pick new ones.

I won't even put them on this forum until the baby is already in my arms and named haha.

Not yet, me and my husband really disagree on names lol so think it's going to be hard choosing!

prettybirdy27 - I totally understand! We had a ton of rude comments about our names with #1 too.

We told only immediate family about the name we had chosen for DD and made it very clear we weren't making it public until she was born. My MIL blabbed it at my baby shower and told everyone. It ruined the shower for me, I was in tears, and my DH was furious. Everyone was coming up to us afterward and making all kinds of comments.

So, no one is knowing this time. Except ya'll :haha:

We picked ours long before we started TTCing! Of course we've had changes since in terms of what our top pick is!

Girl: Linnéa, Amara, or Isla
Boy: Rohan, Darragh

Have to have a few for each sex! What if when the baby is born, s/he doesn't fit your top choice? Haha!

We're not telling anyone, apart from you ladies! Haha. It's not going on Facebook or anything, top secret until baby is born! :) x

Now my mum has just suggested Joshua George, and I like that just as much as Elliot George! Damn, just as I thought we had it sussed :dohh: :haha: X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->