Does anyone else like to wait to test?

brunette&bubs

Mommy to James
Reaction score
I am one day late for AF today and I just don't want to test until I KNOW AF is not around the corner.

Is that crazy, I am not the early tester type. Maybe because I don't want to give my hopes up. I am actually willing to wait until Jan 31 (5 days late) :dohh:

I'm exactly the same!! I'd rather be sure I'm not going to be disappointed with AF then test early! I also hate the idea of not being sure over a positive test and getting line eye!!

I'm the same way. One day late is like, nothing to me. I've already talked myself into believing AF is coming.

I know if I wait a few days there is a higher chance of seeing the result I want ;)

And I hate the early testing game

Oh man I wish I was! It's like a switch flips on in my head that says test test test! Everyday from like 6dpo and on! It is rediculous! I need to be more like you ladies!!
Good luck!!! Late AF is a very good sign!!

I was like that with my son...I tested and got a BFP on 9dpo with him.

I regret testing that early with him though because it felt so torturous to me to get positives then negatives faint lines etc...

I figure I might as well wait until I get a clear answer. I feel some rumblings in my stomach that is indicative to AF coming, but it might be all in my head.

I was like that with my son...I tested and got a BFP on 9dpo with him.

I regret testing that early with him though because it felt so torturous to me to get positives then negatives faint lines etc...

I figure I might as well wait until I get a clear answer. I feel some rumblings in my stomach that is indicative to AF coming, but it might be all in my head.

I think this cycle I will try my hardest to wait it out!! And I sure hope it is not AF! We have been trying off and on for the past 3 years and I hate when AF shows!! So fingers crossed that it is in your head!!

Oh wow! Three years! I can't imagine. For my son it took four months and each month I drove myself crazy testing early taking vitamins, preseed, testing early etc.

So this time I wanna see if I can be a little more laid back about it. Sort of just NTNP this month. I will know for sure within the next 5 days!

Oh wow! Three years! I can't imagine. For my son it took four months and each month I drove myself crazy testing early taking vitamins, preseed, testing early etc.

So this time I wanna see if I can be a little more laid back about it. Sort of just NTNP this month. I will know for sure within the next 5 days!

Yes!! My first 3 were crazy easy! Didn't even mean to try for the first 2! My 3rd took about 3 or 4 months.. And then this time is has been awful! I think getting the mirena was what caused the problem! Blah!

Ah man, yeah I had been on mirena for 2 years then the pill for 3 years...interesting to see how quickly my fertility bounces back.

Ah man, yeah I had been on mirena for 2 years then the pill for 3 years...interesting to see how quickly my fertility bounces back.

I had my Mirena removed on Monday started brown discharge today when can I expect to Ovulate do you reckon?

I wish I was patient but i'm the most impatient person, I test 5 days before. My obgyn always tell me I come in to the appointment too early. This time I will test early but will make an appointment at 10 weeks.

I wish I could wait, seems I can't go to the loo without having to POAS :D

On cycles when we are spending thousands on assisted conception I dont want to test in the 2ww so scared of seeing the dreaded BFN so I wait till AF is due. plus there is a huge chance of getting a false BFN from testing too early anyway.

Me! I'm waiting till 16 or 17dpo to test. My luteal phase is 15 days. Last cycle I waited until AF came and ended up not testing.
It's mainly because I wouldn't want to stress over faint lines or even know if I had a chemical pregnancy.
Although I must admit, the past couple of times I had scares, I tested way before AF was due. I somehow feel different now that we are officially trying :)

I did break down and test last night on a FRER and it was BFN...

I am now 2 days late...Creamy CM. Typically before I get my period I get EWCM for some reason

I don't know a lot about my cycle... 2nd cycle off the pill and this is how its been.

Dec 5 Period
Jan 1 Period

since then nothing.... I wish something would happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->