Does anyone else think this doesn't seem real?

sue_88

Reaction score
Im now over 34 weeks pregnant.....tried for 30 months, pregnant for 8 months so have been waiting for this for over 3 years but it just doesn't seem real!

Ive had an 8 week scan (private), 12 week scan, 18 week scan (private), 20 week scan & 31 week scan (private)....yet I still feel like this isn't all happening even though I definitely know there is something in there!!

Everything is ready for her, nothing left to buy, 4 days left at work but I just feel like one day I am going to do a big trump, bump deflates and I go back to normal day to day life :haha:

I can't actually believe that in about 6 weeks...after all this time - I'm going to be a mummy and be able to hold my own newborn! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'm the same! I feel my LO, see him/her at scans, but lots of things and love rubbing my belly but it hasn't sunk in properly yet that in 10 weeks or so I'm going to have a human life depending on me for the rest of its days. Weirdly enough though, I'm not scared, maybe because it doesn't seem real yet x

Yeah everyone keeps saying "oooo bet you're getting nervous" when actually I'm not :shrug:

Not scared, nervous or apprehensive at all. Just stupidly puppy like excited.

Im having my third and it still doesnt feel real. Its my first son so im pretty excited!

We tried for 3 years too and I still ask hubs "why now? Why after 3 years did it just 'happen'? What changed?"

I'm not nervous, I'm impatient haha. I just want him here to see, hold, love and know! Not fair we have to wait sooooo long only to have these 9months stretched out soooo far haha.

I still look at dd1 and think it doesn't seem real! Dd2 def doesn't! I'm sure it will when she's born but everytime they do something new it will still be "wow, I can't believe I made her/them".

im with you 100% on this, i still wake up and check my bump is still there incase its been some crazy dream.
i just cant wait to see her for the first time, its just strange still, i wanted to be pregnant for so long and im kinda scared of not being pregnant anymore as i will miss it, x

It's all still very surreal to me too. I have to go and have a little peek in the nursery now and again but I still can't believe....I'M HAVING A BABY!!!! :happydance:
xxxx

Im on number 3 and it still doesnt feel real. I still cant get my head around the idea that im growing a whole new soul, a actual little person....especially one with a willy!

I look at his socks and think how can there be feet small enough to fit these even though they are the same size as the girls were.

This baby growing business never seems to lose any of its magic.

All weekend long I've listen to friends and family say, "when this baby coming out? I wanna meet him..." Or "are you getting nervous"

I tell them the truth, really hasn't hit me that I'm about to have a baby. I don't really think it will till I get to hold him.

I wish time would go faster now, I'm getting impatient. I get like that for every "event" that I have... But this one doesn't have a set date and it drives me nuts. I'm used to time management and now it's whenever.

Come on little Austin!!!

I never thought I was going to get a baby and I'm continually amazed by my wiggly bump. I can't wait to meet my LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->