Does anyone else use the clear blue fertility monitor?

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
I've been using the clearblue fertility monitor for the first time this month does anyone else use this and any success yet with bfp whilst using it?

Hi

I use it as well.
Been using it for 4/5 months with no luck. However we have really only been b'ding on the two peak days.
Im using opk's this month also and yesterday the CBFM was just 'High' first thing in the morning but I did an opk at 6.30pm (12 hrs later) and it picked up the surge. I then got peak on the monitor this morning (18 hrs after the + on the opk).
So i think its definitely worth using opks as well.
Good Luck
x

I use the CBFM - used it to get pregnant with my son back in 2007. Broke it out and dusted it off when we started TTC#2 last April. It helped me catch my O time and get pregnant 3 times since then, though sadly they all ended in MC.

You should BD whenever you have High and Peak readings. Also, the first cycle you use it, there is a chance it will NOT pick up your peak ovulation as it is getting used to your body and your hormone levels. That's okay...you can actually "read" the sticks, though it says not to. If you see 2 lines of equal color (usually faint - like a light blue) this usually means you are in the peak period and you should get to BD'ing.

Good luck!!!

stacey I'm so pleased to hear that it worked for you! how are you feeling? this is first cycle using it and have 5 high days now and praying for a peak in the next couple of days. hubby and I have bd twice during this time but he's away now until tues/wed so hopefully we'll be able to catch the egg of there is one! i have kept sticks to compare. how many cycles did it take to conceive and also how many highs do you normally get before your peak? I know everyone's different but just interested! a happy and healthy pregnancy to you xx

I used the clearblue fertility monitor and it worked for us on my first cycle. I think it is brilliant wee invention.

I have been using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor for 2 months and it has not worked yet. I am getting really disappointed. This is was our 3rd month ttc. I read all the reviews and thought I would get pregnany the 1st month because a lot of other people did, unfortunately that wasn't my luck.

Hopefully next month will be better!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->