Does anyone else worry that when it gets to TTC time....

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
... your partner might change his mind, or stall it for some reason? My other half sees set to start in October and he knows it will break my heart if we didnt start then, and he seems pretty keen.

But Im still worried, he has changed his mind before (although he hadnt set it in stone then so I wasnt actually that suprised).

Also, does anyone else worry that they are going to end up obsessing? OPK's, temps, charts etc? I understand that they help if you have been TTC for a while but im so desperate to be pregnant again I worry Im going to go OTT and obsess. Im already obsessing a bit and its still 4 months away!

No I don't worry about my OH changing his mind. He's be going on about it for years and it's me who is trying to be a responsible adult and make sure we are in a good job/house situation first so once we decide to start TTC I don't think either of us will have cold feet!
I doubt I'll obsess at first, just if it starts to take too long.

Nope, I dont worry at all, we both want this so much and are both ready for it, he is also 11 years older than me, so hes been waiting for a lot longer than me lol xx

Yeah mine is 12 years older than me. He'd be 40 when we start TTC, I think this is begining to bother him a bit.

If it's starting to bother him a bit, then I'm sure he won't change his mind this time. Fingers crossed he wont!

It'll be ME changing MY mind and him moaning bout it lol
= ]

xx

Well we say July but when I say how long left it is he always says 'We'll see' - July was his date lol!!
I wanted to 'ideally' wait for another year at least until we have our own place sorted.
So I am thinking when he says he is ready I'll then say - we'll see hehe :p

Yep, i think my OH will want to change his mind but there is no chance in hell unless hes going to bring it foward! I will have allready waited over 2 years so no way am i waiting any more

I'm adament my OH will change his mind. Purely because his mind changes so blumming often... and like you, i also worry that I will become obsessed with charting and temping... I'd like to think i'd start of with NTNP, but in reality I cant see that happening for long... esp on teh 2 week wait. ;)

xxx

I do worry about it sometimes but I don't think it will actually happen. Better not anyway!

K x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->