Does anyone else?

Niki

Mummy to an Angel
Reaction score
does anyone else feel like buying all their baba things now?

I keep teasing myself and looking at baba websites and have found the pram I want :haha: please ladies tell me I'm not the only crazy women on here :p

No you're not. I've spent hours on sites like kiddicare and babiesrus just picking all the things I'd want when bubs arrives.

Thank you! It's driving me crazy lol

im forever on babysites and im not trying until next june! your not crazy its just all a excitment

Gaaaaah I do that sort of thing too! It's embarrasing and annoying :( hehe.

Which pram is it you like? Your not alone, I do it constantly! It is quite a bad habit for me i must admit.. :D

The push chair i love is this one... https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-rubix-3-in-1-liquorice/105165500/type-i/

Glad we are all in the same boat lol xx

I do the same thing and I actually have given into buying a few small things! :haha: I usually check out the clearance racks and end up picking some things up dirt cheap. I am really hoping I have a little boy because I bought the cutest little outfit the other day :happydance: I try to make sure they are unisex so they are usable no matter what but....I actually gave into a little dress one time too :dohh: and it is more likely we will end up with a boy based on family history. My fiance was joking with me when we left target and said for my birthday we would just spend the day baby shopping haha it seems to tide me over for the time being since I really want a baby but know the timing is not quite right yet. :cry:

aye, same here, havent done anything else today, im so broody its driving me mad, iv actuallylooked at all the essentials for the baby i probably wont be having for another 2 years but couldnt help myself, came to the conclusion theyre not has expensive as i thought which is a good thing...but i want my baby now

aye, same here, havent done anything else today, im so broody its driving me mad, iv actuallylooked at all the essentials for the baby i probably wont be having for another 2 years but couldnt help myself, came to the conclusion theyre not has expensive as i thought which is a good thing...but i want my baby now

Oh my goodness 100% agree!! :thumbup:

its so hard sometimes, i havent been this broody in ages, 4 mates had babies in the last 2 months, cousin is due next month and im even "scared" of going for a visit once the baby arrives how silly is that. its mental

The push chair i love is this one... https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-rubix-3-in-1-liquorice/105165500/type-i/

Glad we are all in the same boat lol xx

its lovely,seen one similar today. MY dream with be the stokke ones..but theyre so damn expensive

its so hard sometimes, i havent been this broody in ages, 4 mates had babies in the last 2 months, cousin is due next month and im even "scared" of going for a visit once the baby arrives how silly is that. its mental

Yepp just went in a month ago to see my cousins little boy at the hospital and it was my cousins birthday this weekend so we saw the baby again and his sister had her 2yr old there. May I add they are both younger than me been in their relationships like 6 months and don't have their own places. For goodness sake he juuust turned 18!!! It's not fair I am literally the last of my friends to have kids too! lol :hissy: We actually thought we were like 2 months ago and so did my Dr. til we got the blood results back so that doesn't help either:nope:

I used to do this too when i was ttc, it makes you even more broody and super excited

I created a wishlist with babies r us a while back. I haven't bought anything yet, when I feel the need to absolutely buy something I pick something out for my nephew!

I have got a mothercare catalogue and have started folding down corners of some of the pages! Also look online too and have picked out some nursery furniture I liked on babies r us. Went to visit my pregnant friend last week and saw her nursery and she had bought 'my' furniture - I selfishly felt really jealous, like she'd got there before me, which is completely ridiculous cos there's nothing to say I couldn't buy the same stuff, or it might not even still be for sale in a year or so's time!!!

Just wanted to say that I got my "allowance" today from OH and the first thing I thought of buyin was Baby things....:dohh: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->