Does anyone else...

Can't say i do,and if I do I don't know about it.

I definitely do.. Makes me feel like a celebrity lol

Just wondered if anyone else had noticed their own stalker?

Haha do you know who your stalker is?

well, if i post n then post again they are always and i mean 'always' reading the thread i have posted on, stuff like that.

Its just quite apparent. I find it quite funny to be honest (and a little bit sad for them at the same time) but i hope i'm not the only one! lol

I cant say that I do, but then I dont post an awful lot (except for the Grotto lol )

Was this thread made to let your stalker know that you are on to them ?

I'm so glad i am not the only one LOL

I'm too boring to have a stalker! Although Jenny_Wren's a bit of a stalker :winkwink: love her dearly though!

awww a nice stalker :) thats cool :)

I wouldnt mind that so much (not that i mind really, just makes me feel a bit of a celeb LOL)

Lol, I have never noticed, I have seen we've been on a few of the same threads recently but I'm not stalking honest lol, I've just been going into some different areas of the forum recently and we must be attracted to the same topics. I haven't been back in the home schooling one since I last left because I am scared of the onslaught hehe. No hard feelings though (I hope!) x

Awww Marine! no i didnt mean you x No this person is definitely a stalker, i can tell from certain things but i dont want to get too specific because i dont want this to turn into an bitch-fest! lol

No i realise you were passionate on the homeschooling thread and it was an area that you got a bit upset about and we all do that x x x I have 'liked' many of your other posts because i think we have lots in common too ;)

Awww Marine! no i didnt mean you x No this person is definitely a stalker, i can tell from certain things but i dont want to get too specific because i dont want this to turn into an bitch-fest! lol

No i realise you were passionate on the homeschooling thread and it was an area that you got a bit upset about and we all do that x x x I have 'liked' many of your other posts because i think we have lots in common too ;)

Lol ok cool, there have been some strange threads recently........without being specific lol....xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->