Does anyone experience premenstrual bleeding?

MissMuffet

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi! As the title says, does anyone experience this? I've mentioned it to my gyno and she says that it's probably part of the endometrium lining coming away before the rest, but it shouldn't affect ttc.
Last month i started charting so I know that I have OV (on day 19), but 8 days after that I started spotting (pink cm), followed the next day by brown cm. On the 10th after OV I had proper bleeding, but just once (at lunch time), so I take that as day 1 of a new cycle. But then on day 2 I had no AF at all, and on day 3 (today), just bleeding once at lunchtime again, but no cramps. Does anyone have something like this? It's really confusing trying to distinguish spotting, from AF, and knowing if it's a new cycle or not. Sorry for the ramble it's just a bit frustrating and now I really think that this will be a problem when we ttc. Btw, I started taking EPO yesterday so I don't know if that will make a difference.

Hi girls! Now I'm really beggining to think that there's something wrong with me, if no one else has something like this! I must admit it sounds it bit weird! :blush:

Hey hun, it doesn't happen all the time, but I have had it happen twice now, one several months ago and again last month. It's only a bit of spotting for a day or so and as it hasn't happened much I am not too worried about it. I did go to the docs the first time and she didn't seem too worried as long as I had no other symptoms to go with it.

If it persists, maybe go and see a different doctor, just to be sure x

Hi are you on the pill as this can cause spotting? Just a thought but if your worried you should continue to seek help.

Hi! Thanks for the advice! I think I'll try and go to see a different doctor just in case.

let us know how it goes. I am not on the pill so that wasn't what caused mine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->