Does anyone experience spotting before, during or after ovulation?

BabyMamma87

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi :hi:

So this has been happening to me for years now. Some cycles will be completely normal, but other cycles (could be a few in a row) I will have brown discharge, or even bleed between my periods.

I've seen the doctor many times about it and they never seem to find anything wrong.

I am just wondering if anyone has had this experience and figured out what that was all about.

Thanks for all your help! :)

Hey :)
I have read a lot about spotting in between periods and it could be many different things from hormone imbalance to ovulation spotting or possibly cysts. I know you have been to the dr, but did they test your hormone levels? Sorry I could not give you more answers, but I hope this helps!

Since I've started tracking my CM I've noticed that around days 5 & 6 post O, I get some light spotting, typically in the PM. I have no idea why/what causes it, but it seems to happen around the same time every cycle.

Thanks ladies :)

Mommyloves, yes, I did get them to test my hormones and everything was fine there too. Cysts could be a possibility since I think that is the only thing they havent checked. Sometimes the bleeding even lasts for two weeks, then stops and then I get my real period. So from 5 days after my period ends till a week before my period starts.

I had several days of spotting including blood spotting the day of/after ovulation. This month I have only had 1 day of brown spotting on CD 10 and nothing since. Everything I've read points to estrogen increases accounting for the spotting, or it could be polyps, cysts, fibroids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->