Does anyone feel wondurful?

VictoriaIris

Reaction score
As symptoms go, does anyone feel like, better? Im tired sometimes, but on days when I think il be knackered beyond belief, I have endless energy and "get up and go". 14 hour shift yesterday and all I needed was 45 minutes in breaks, and then I was up til gone midnight, then I was awake at 9 this morning.

Ring any bells with anyone?

Anyways, my AF is due today, so fingers crossed she doesn't appear.

Fingers crossed for you! I couldn't tell except night of implantation I couldn't sleep until 3 in the morning. I finally watched lord of the rings on tv! My first real idea before AF was I woke up one day before work and was hysterical that my DH had been cheating on me. With no reason to ever suspect that, I waited outside the supermarket for it to open so I could but a pregnancy test (I had taken two before both neg, but too early). My next symptom was that it felt like someone had set my breasts on fire! Best of luck waiting sucks

As symptoms go, does anyone feel like, better? Im tired sometimes, but on days when I think il be knackered beyond belief, I have endless energy and "get up and go". 14 hour shift yesterday and all I needed was 45 minutes in breaks, and then I was up til gone midnight, then I was awake at 9 this morning.

Ring any bells with anyone?

Anyways, my AF is due today, so fingers crossed she doesn't appear.

Definitely rings bells with me. Friday and today have been so productive and I have felt so motivated. I am only 5DPO so maybe just a coincidence for me.

Keep us updated and hope it's a BFP for you xx

Hi, Im glad someone else feels nice. Good luck to you to Nel :) I always remember people saying how pregnant ladies "glow" and stuff so I thought perhaps not all symptoms involve pain. *wink*

I am now two (or three?) days late, and I have a check up with my new doctors, so I might see if they can do me a test. Though I'm sure they'll send me away to do a home pregnancy test :s

I will b stalking this lol, I'm 9dpo n feel pretty good , as I didn't with my first pregnancy I've pretty much ruled myself out this month but in ideal world I'd love to b preg but just feel great lol! Good luck!

Well they wouldn't give me a test at the docs. I told my OH that I was late and he said "fingers crossed then". Then a couple of hours later my AF came. :( Suppose it was too much to ask first try.

Aw :( but here's to the next cycle and tons more BD! Keep up the positive feelings and thoughts!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->