Does anyone go to Zumba by yourself?

G2501

Mum of one DD
Reaction score
Hi,
I really want to try Zumba but have nobody to go with. I'd quite happily try a class by myself but do you need to go with someone else for it to be fun? I know it's not essential to go in a pair! But would you feel silly on your own? Or is it so fast paced that you don't interact with others anyway?

I go to Zumba by myself! People are nice and I always have fun. You shouldn't stop yourself from trying because you don't have anyone to go with. Zumba is so much fun. I haven't had that much fun while exercising in a long time.

Going to classes on your own is a great way to meet people. :)

I go to aqua zumba by myself, Ive made friends and chatted to people, doesnt take long to make friends :D

I go on my own too
as it's the same ladies every week, we know each other and chat
x

I go by myself! The first time I went I was worried I would be the only one alone and that everyone else had gone as a pair but nearly everybody was on their own. I've made friends with lots of the ladies now and we always have a laugh!

I love Zumba, I would go every day if I could!

Thank you for your replies, I think in going to give it a go! Also...apologies for the terrible grammar in my title!!

I go by myself and I love it. It like my mommy time. You will meet other once you go. the people that go are great and they will support you. Once you go a couple of times you will have you a built in support group. All you have to lose is weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->