Does anyone have a flab overhang??

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
After having LO do you have like a little pouch that over hangs

I do and it really upsets me
xx

yup i doo lol.....reminds me of u no that fil click with adam sandler.....lol mine looks like his belly flap haha it sucks cus no matter how much weight i guna looe ima always have it xx

my mummy apron:)

I don't like it either,:( ah well :)

lol ya jus hv to tuck it in ya jeans lol xx

Nope :lol: My mum does though so I thought it was the norm after having a baby!

yep i have one since i had my daughter 10 years ago and no matter how much weight i lost it was still there and i got down to a size 10-12 :cry::cry:its much bigger now though after Jack :dohh: oh well its a mammy thing I guess :D

Toriaa you are soooooooooooo lucky. What's your secret??
xx

yer arnt u luky!! how u managed to keep a flat tummy u jammy cow lol xx

i have a huge one too, thats what you get for being up and down in weight all your life and having two babies lol....tbh i am used to it now, but when i loose all this weight i will need a tummy tuck, and a full body lift lol x

I have one too...but I blame myself coz i ate all sorts when i was pregnant and could notice the extra flab at about 8 months :sad2:

Yeah... I blame the eating too much whilst preggers. I dont feel like it'll ever go. My mum said to me the other day "you look like you've lost some weight, you still have the belly bit but you'll always have that" Thanks mum! lol.

Yup I have it too, I hate it so much. I was really lucky and only put on about 5lbs when pregnant (have put on an extra 3lbs since)... I'm doing stomach crunches now to try and tone the area up... 3 sets of 20 everyday after doing some cardio exercises. Crunches are one of the best ways to tone up that area.

Yes :( i need to start on the stomach crunches too i think, about 5 million a day might do the trick :(

Yep, had it from before i was pregnant.. need to lose it but no willpower :(

I have one too , its not real bad but it makes me look horrible in a bikini

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"