Does anyone have an iPhone 5c?

suzib76

Reaction score
Just want to know what like really.

I am torn between getting the 5c or 5s for a Christmas present. I know the 5s is better, but is the 5c really that bad?

i broke my 4s so upgraded early to a 5c - i really like it

The 5c isn't bad at all, it's literally a coloured iPhone 5. It's just seen as poor as it isn't an upgraded from a 5, just cosmetically changed.

I think I'm going to get her the 5c :thumbup: I didn't realise it's the same as the 5, which I have and am happy with :thumbup: in any case, my daughter doesn't need to be having a better phone then me :haha::haha:

Welllll...

This is what I learned about the two.

The iPhone 5c is essentially an iPhone 5, just made with cheaper parts and colored...

The phone itself is basically the same, the only difference is the actually size of the phone... I just got in iPhone 5c cases yesterday to sell on my eBay account and I pulled out one of my iPhone 5/5S cases (those phones are the same size, the 5S just has a duel flash on it) What I noticed is that the iPhone 5c is just a TAD taller then the iPhone 5/5S and much thicker... it also has more of a curve around the corners, so if you do end up getting an iPhone 5c, make sure you get a case specifically for it or it won't fit properly.

It's times like these I kind of miss working for AT&T lol although I hated when they had a monopoly on the Apple phones because everyone would call in and say the same thing, 'As soon as Verizon gets the iPhone, I'm leaving this company!' LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->