Does anyone have fleeting breast pain?

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hi.

My breasts seem to hurt on and off just for minutes at a time. Is this normal? Some cycles my breasts pain is constant for days at a time. I am confused.

I have this, random stabs of pain in my breasts then nothing for a while then like a dull ache. It's very weird

I get this when I'm pregnant and when I'm not. When I am pregnant, it is much, much worse and it comes and goes. I can't even lay on them, let alone touch them, and it feels like a burning pain as if my chest is on fire.

Thanks. I didn't know if it was a hormonal imbalance or what. I already have PCOS so I have no idea what is "normal." lol

I'm having this now. My boobs have been tender on the sides since the day before I ovulated. Today they don't feel tender anymore, maybe a little bit but no where near as tender as they were yesterday. I'm wondering if this means the egg hasn't been fertilised or has died? I'm symptom spotting so bad but it feels like I've not been in the tww for ages and now every second is turning into a hour!

I get this a lot the last few cycles, so much I went to the doctors as was getting pains everyday but nothing came of it. Ive had the burning too then tender underarms but still no bfp just get my AF right on due date! Its got to be hormone related and I also wondered if it was an imbalance as ive never had it before until the last 2 cycles, our bodies are odd! X

It's almost like cramp in them sometimes aswell as shooting pains then a little bit of burning or aching!

I get this too, I thought it was just me. Sometimes the stabby pains last a couple of days then disappear. I've always wondered what it was, when I'm pregnant its more stingy than stabby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->