Does anyone have no pain relief experience

BubsMom17 don't feel like a baby we all find and cope with things differently

Hahaha... yeah, don't push. Right. How are you supposed to ignore the bowling ball about to fall out of our booty/hoo-hah? I was trying so hard not to push but your body takes over.

And having your partner on board is tremendously helpful. I had my mom for female support in the room and hubs in the room for physical/emotional support. He helpe me stand up, squat, turn over, held me up when I needed him to, supported me in every way. He was quiet and tried not to talk for fear of saying the wrong thing except, "You are doing great babe," and "You are so strong, so much stronger than me," and "you can do this."

I definitely went into flight or fight when going into transition. I told my mom to take me home. LOL...

And honestly, the only reason I didn't cave for the epidural is because they told me I had to sit still for like 2 minutes. I knew that was as impossible as delivering a monkey that day. No point in even trying.

Haha, my mom's a doula, actually, and the midwife hadn't arrived yet - I think she wanted me to not FOCUS on pushing in hopes our midwife would make it to the house in time. She said it one time and didn't repeat herself after I told her I WASN'T. I would've said the same thing in her position - she CAN help do the delivery part, but really prefers not to have that responsibility. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->