Does anyone have PCOS?

Yes there are a lot of us. I have it too.

I used to have it but got over it with diet and weightloss I had minor of pcos case ...

I also have pcos. I only found out officially last year although it was fairly obvious looking back.

Do any of you have excessive hair growth? How do you deal with it during pregnancy? I shave under my belly button and was so embarrassed last pregnancy because you can tell under the fluorescent lights in the dr. Office.

Do any of you have excessive hair growth? How do you deal with it during pregnancy? I shave under my belly button and was so embarrassed last pregnancy because you can tell under the fluorescent lights in the dr. Office.

I never had the excessive hair growth part of the PCOS, which was odd because I had such a high level of Testosterone. I heard some women have excessive hair growth while pregnant any way because of the hormones,even if they don't have PCOS. Have you tried researching it it online or talking to your doctor about it and seeing if there's anything you can do?

Yes. I have had it for years. The only thing that COULD help the hair growth is birth control and sprironolactone and neither can be taken in pregnancy.

I only had a bit of hair growth on my belly, but being pregnant actually made it better. I can barely see it now.

It didn't help things last time around, but hopefully it will this time.

I have it and I have the wonderful hair growth on my face. I shouldn't shave it, but I do, it's mortifying! People notice it and stare and it drives me mental! I just can't sit indoors for days to let it grow out to wax it. I have the hair in other places on my body but I don't care about that because I can hide that but with it on my face, it's just a pain in the arse and I feel like a freak and an embarrassment to my man and children :(

I have it on my face also and some on my neck. I shave mine too. I used to tweeze it but it ended up getting too out of hand to tweeze them all. I tried using an epilator, but I get ingrown hairs pretty bad. I got them with tweezing too and I assume it would be the same with waxing. I like to think I got pretty good at covering mine with makeup, but in certain lighting, I'm paranoid that people can tell. I have been with my OH for 6 years and I sneak and shave EVERY MORNING!

I also shave my arms because it's so thick and dark (not coarse) and my belly. I use cream hair remover on my mustache and on my bum. LOL! So embarrassing and I'm more embarrassed at the dr. office because I'm under those fluorescent lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->