• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

does anyone have this highchair?

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/homeware/nurseryandbaby/23/5

hiya, just wondering if anyone has this highchair, mil offered to buy it for us last night because i hate plastic things (dont ask lol) and would rather have wood which is lovely :) just seeing if anyone could tell me what its like.

MIL has this at her house for when she has Noah.

Its a lovely chair but because its not got the 'stopper' bit between the legs he ends up slipping down, as if he going to come sliding out underneath the tray!! He's ok at first but after about 10 mins he starts to disapear. We're getting some of that plastic stuff that you'd use on your dash board (to stop things rolling around) for him to sit on when he's in it!!

xx

Yeh my friend has it too and doesnt like it as its quite slippy

ah ok, she is ordering it with the seat pad, do you think itll make a difference?

Its a great looking chair but younger babies would struggle to sit up in this as they would fall to one side without a 5 point harness

might tell her to look for another one then... dont want to seem ungreatful ya know?

No yeh its not made that well my friend bought the cheapest one from mothercare after and said that one is way better.

What about sugessting she keeps it at her house for when she looks after LO or you go to visit etc??

Just an idea, I think its handy to keep spare high chairs/prams at the grandparents as it saves you having to take them everytime visit.

xx

they live in a tiny bungalow and her other half wouldnt have it... never mind well just see how it goes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->