Does anyone know if?

amommy

^Madelynn^'s Mommy
Reaction score
The fertility rate for women is better if you have had a child previously, as compared to someone who is just having their first at 40+??

Also I would like to hear from others what herbal supplements help with fertility.. thank you on both!

I heard women with PCOS have higher ovarian reserve in their 40's then "normal" ovulating women. and I had PCOS bad in my 20's and early 30's so that gives me hope.

Not sure about having children increasing fertility 35+ though.

The fertility rate for women is better if you have had a child previously, as compared to someone who is just having their first at 40+??

Also I would like to hear from others what herbal supplements help with fertility.. thank you on both!

Hmm, I'd be interested to find out also! Hope someone can give you an answer! :hugs:

If you are 40+ you have a much better chance of conceiving if you've already had a baby. I heard that statistic in some type of medical show or a medical journal, I can't remember which.

Don't know about supplements though.

:cloud9:I had bad PCOS in my 20s and early 30ths and in my last tests doc told me that i am perfectly normal now!!!
Similar to lisap2008. That gives us hope! :happydance:
Doctor told me it does not matter if you had children or not. Either you are fertile or not. I have a friend who jad 3 kids in her 20s and now in her 30s she has fertility problems, and another who was infertile and suddenly in her early 40s she had two gorgeous babys.
Leys hope we all hav:dust::dust:e a bfp soon,

:cloud9:I had bad PCOS in my 20s and early 30ths and in my last tests doc told me that i am perfectly normal now!!!
Similar to lisap2008. That gives us hope! :happydance:
Doctor told me it does not matter if you had children or not. Either you are fertile or not. I have a friend who jad 3 kids in her 20s and now in her 30s she has fertility problems, and another who was infertile and suddenly in her early 40s she had two gorgeous babys.
Leys hope we all hav:dust::dust:e a bfp soon,

Yes I had it so bad in my 20's and early 30's I would go for half a year with no AF , now that I am older I ovulate every cycle on my own. I also Tested my FSH and its low.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->