Does anyone know that you're WTT?

Neither my friends nor my family know. Only OH and Dr.

I haven't mentioned anything whatsoever to anyone. Part of me wants to tell the world but I don't want everyone knowing because I don't know how long TTC is going to take and I don't want to feel observed!

I'm not sure if it will come as a surprise or anyone is expecting it. It will be funny to see everyone's reaction!

I've told a couple of my friends that we are planning a reversal, but not that we are ttc in dec, I don't think that they actually believe I am serious or that it will actually happen. We haven't told any family and aren't going to either, most of our family frown upon large families :p

Our families know that we'd like a Baby but we haven't told them that we're starting TTC from May! :D

Same here. No one really knows apart from me and DH - they know DH wanted to wait at least a year after getting married but after recent conversations with DH looks like that is going to be brought forward to May/June - very excited. Even when I do get my BFP I don't think I will tell anyone until my first scan - well that's the plan

I have only told a couple of close friends who know how long I've been waiting for OH to be ready to try. 12 years is a looooonng time and we still don't have a wtt date as OH isn't working and isn't willing to discuss it. People generally think we just don't want children and mostly I play along with that as it's easier. One day the wait will be worth it...

No one knows except OH and I. Everyone I know seems to focus on when we're going to get engaged, whereas I am more excited about when we get to start trying for a baby!

Pretty much everyone knows I want another child and knows I'm waiting to have one, but no one knows when we will be TTC. When the time comes for TTC, I will probably tell my best friends but I'll announce to everyone else after I'm pregnant. If we have problems, I will eventually talk to my family about it, but until then, they don't need to know. :haha: It took me a year to get pregnant with my youngest, so if that happens, I would rather not have the added pressure of people asking "are you pregnant yet"

No, not even my DH knows :rofl:. Well, he knows I would like another but I am keeping it very casual- if we have a 3rd I don't want it to be because I pressured him into it, so I've only brought it up a few times when it's een natural- when a couple we're friends with had their 3rd, when I'm packing away DD's little clothes etc. If he decides we're having a 3rd I probab;y won't tell anyone- it will be a great suprise :)

None of my family knows we've talked about it and plan on ttc in May/June. They all think I'm still wanting to wait another 2 or 3 until another, but as much as I tell them I'd like to wait, I really would like another. I go back and forth between wanting another right away and just trying to take things slow. My child now is a wild thing but he's a very good, sweet boy, sleeps through the night. He's still in diapers but hopefully will start training when he hits 2.

Not really, although since my son turned 2 we've been getting a lot of 'So you thinking about the next one then?', especially since we finally moved into our own house and got married and got a bigger 'family' car :haha: We usually just say 'Maybe, who knows' I honestly think nobody would be at all shocked if we announced a pregnancy now.

Some of my close friends and family know but we are mostly keeping it a secret. I feel like there is too much pressure if everyone knows so we are keeping it close between our family and friend for now.

People know we want another but 'not yet' so yes I guess they know we're WTT :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->