Does anyone know their largest pool of fluid measurement?

I didn't do anything different at all.

good luck for next week Kitty. Xxx

Minimin good luck hun xxx

I am fine with the induction if it is for the best, I think I am more anxious about having to wait another week. I am really noticing the reduced movements now, the sonographer said that it was because of the low fluid & this is making me so anxious. I am glad they are scanning me on Friday & Monday and I suppose if anything changes they would just proceed with the induction early.
The membrame sweep was fine, I thought it would be painful but it was just a bit uncomfortable. I have had some cramps and spotting so fingers crossed things get going.

If your fluid has dropped more tomorrow, the fact that you're 36 weeks is brilliant - baby would be fine to be born anytime :)

Oh I hope the sweep starts things along. I think I was told it would work pretty much first 24/48h if it is going to work. The fact you have spotting and cramps is excellent. I am keeping all crossed for you.

Like you I also have the reduction in movement and think that is related to fluid. Makes their movements more intense too huh?

Keep me posted on how you're getting on tonight. I am sending you lots of baby come out vibes.

Btw- how was your dd pregnancy?

I have been having cramps pretty consistently for the last few hours they have gotten worse but not too bad so don't think it will come to anything. I heard the 24/48 hour rule as well, I think that just means I'm going to spend the next 2 days waiting for something to happen lol.
I was induced with my dd at 38 weeks due to IUGR, she was 5lb 2 and born on the 0.3rd centile. She is now 18 months and very happy, healthy and clever :) her fluid dropped very low right at the end and the placenta was very small.

Glad dd is well and thriving. I am keeping all crossed for you :)

Hey kitty.

New pool measurement is 4.2cm so I just went to fau and had HR and movement monitored. All looked ok so they are waiting to see what the consultant says on mind ya.

I'm confused as to AFI and deepest pool. Today he didn't do AFI.
Last weeks AFI was 4 something and that was considered low. The deepest pool last week was 3 something.

Today's deepest pool is higher but the MW at FAU wasn't concerns and went along with the sonographer report saying it's normal. But last week or was reduced??!!!?

Basically ant chance in movement and I have to go in.

How about you kitty? Did you hbe a good day? Any progression?

Hey kitty.

New pool measurement is 4.2cm so I just went to fau and had HR and movement monitored. All looked ok so they are waiting to see what the consultant says on mind ya.

I'm confused as to AFI and deepest pool. Today he didn't do AFI.
Last weeks AFI was 4 something and that was considered low. The deepest pool last week was 3 something.

Today's deepest pool is higher but the MW at FAU wasn't concerns and went along with the sonographer report saying it's normal. But last week or was reduced??!!!?

Basically ant chance in movement and I have to go in.

How about you kitty? Did you hbe a good day? Any progression?

They don't look at the AFI at the hospital im at only the deepest pool, when I had my scan Wednesday the sonographer wrote on my notes one pool of 5.9cm but overall fluid reduced with no other visible fluid.

Are they now saying your fluid is fine then? When do u see the consultant again? Did they mention induction or more scans?

No progress here, I've been having more blood and cramping but nothing else. I think I can safely say it hasn't worked, il see what they say after my scan tomorrow. I'm hoping they give me another sweep :)

Hey kitty. Can they give you another sweep tomorrow? Good luck with the consultant :)

My experience has been deepest pool measures. And like you, I have just had a deep pool and then overal reduced on my notes. The AFI is something the sonographer told me about last week. Funny the Mw didn't really explain it to me. Just that I should keep an eye one movement and any changes to go in.

Little man has been rather active this evening so fingers crossed :)

As for induction- I won't be as it is risky having had a previous CS. They will discuss natural (and waiting) vs Scheduled CS on Monday when I see consultant. I for sure, do not want to go natural and wait if fluid reduces.

Sonographer hasn't booked anymore scans and had left it again, to the consultant to decide on Monday- quite annoyed with sonographer as he knows I won't he appt next week of consultant wants and will end up waiting another 10+days from Monday. They're always solid booked and I have had I wait for appointments requested by consultants beforehand!

I hope you're ok anyhow. I've heard sweep no2 can work a treat. Have you been trying any other tricks. I am going to start researching them for myself lol.

Hey kitty. Can they give you another sweep tomorrow? Good luck with the consultant :)

My experience has been deepest pool measures. And like you, I have just had a deep pool and then overal reduced on my notes. The AFI is something the sonographer told me about last week. Funny the Mw didn't really explain it to me. Just that I should keep an eye one movement and any changes to go in.

Little man has been rather active this evening so fingers crossed :)

As for induction- I won't be as it is risky having had a previous CS. They will discuss natural (and waiting) vs Scheduled CS on Monday when I see consultant. I for sure, do not want to go natural and wait if fluid reduces.

Sonographer hasn't booked anymore scans and had left it again, to the consultant to decide on Monday- quite annoyed with sonographer as he knows I won't he appt next week of consultant wants and will end up waiting another 10+days from Monday. They're always solid booked and I have had I wait for appointments requested by consultants beforehand!

I hope you're ok anyhow. I've heard sweep no2 can work a treat. Have you been trying any other tricks. I am going to start researching them for myself lol.

Fingers crossed you get a plan on Monday, I'm surprised they haven't booked you any more follow up scans given all that's happened.

I am going to ask for another sweep tomorrow. I have been taking raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil since 30 weeks because I was told I would be induced at 34 weeks. I'm not sure whether it has made a difference but I was 2cm dilated at 37 weeks and last time I took forever to dilate at all.

I hope your appt went well. Did you manage to get another sweep. From what you say you're body seems more geared towards baby coming.

I hope this means you are on your way to meeting babba!

Update when you can x

I hope your appt went well. Did you manage to get another sweep. From what you say you're body seems more geared towards baby coming.

Update when you can x

Hi Minimin I'm actually in hospital now, had waters broke about an hour ago and waiting to see if anything happens if nothing happens in 3 hours they will start the drip.
My scan showed fluid had dropped even lower and baby didn't move on the scan so they thought it best just to induce rather than wait until Wednesday xx

At my scan today they could only get two pockets of fluid, one was 2cm and the other was 2 or 3. I was sent for a NST immediately. From my understanding they should be at least 4cm and there should be one in every quadrant.

Update when you can x

Hi Minimin I'm actually in hospital now, had waters broke about an hour ago and waiting to see if anything happens if nothing happens in 3 hours they will start the drip.
My scan showed fluid had dropped even lower and baby didn't move on the scan so they thought it best just to induce rather than wait until Wednesday xx

Hey Kitty.
Thank you for the update. I am hoping this post finds you with a newborn in your arms. I am glad they are keeping you on for this and hope all progresses well.

Please do let us know how you are getting on hun. Xxx

Ameliare- I think the size of pocket is determined by gestation but as my previous post says I am unclear how they figure this out. I have a meeting with consultant on Monday so hope to have more clarification.

Hope you're doing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->