Does anyone know what the baby swap storyline ends in Eastenders?

JWandBump

Reaction score
Does anyone know when ronnie tells kat that she's got her baby or anything?

I really dont like the storyline and cant wait for kat to get her baby back. Anyone know anything about what happens? xx

I saw on the news the other day that they have shortened the storyline due to the large number of complaints and that it will now end in the spring.

Not soon enough for me!

Good Good, Sooner the better :) its so fustrating to watch lol xx

There have been photos of them filming Kat carrying the coffin in the press, so it won't be til after the funeral. The last I heard they'd only cut it back to Easter, which is months away!

i was wondering this myself, and being impatient as i usually am, i flicked through the days of next week on my sky tv guide, and mondays (tomorrow) says (i have put these in white incase i spoilt it for anyone... so just highlight below to read)
Ronnie is devestated at being denied her chance to say goodbye to her son
and tuesdays (inwhite also)
It is baby tommys funeral, and as kat and alfie bid farewell to their son, a devestated ronnie interrupts the wake with a shocking announcement?
could that be it

i don't watch it but with all the hype recently it's hard to stay away from it so i hope kat gets her baby back!!!

ronnie was supposed to feel the guilt anyway and try to give kat her baby back after the funeral but kat doesnt recognise him and doesnt take him. i wish they'd change it so she takes him and then thats it its over but, they cant refilm that ammount of scenes quickly. so were looking at easter x

An article said Easter but on EE website and my Sky+ planner it says Ronnie has an announcement to make and then Roxy tells the square some news.. So who flipping knows! Lol. Maybe the Easter plot is to throw us all off.. :shrug:

I hope it dont keep going until easter, that seems ages away! Maily because im due in april lol I hate anything upsetting that involes babys or animals lol xx

ive read today that it ends tomorrow/thurs after the funeral. everythin is all contradictory lol x

I heard spring at first but I think they have brought it forward and its supposed to end much sooner now, I so hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->