Does anyone know

Kindra

Reaction score
How long it takes for AF to return after a stillborn? Our son was born sleeping on August 8th. Thanks

sorry i do not know the answer, i am sorry hear about your son RIP little :angel:

I am really sorry to hear about your baby.

Oh I wish I could help...I just wanted to give big :hugs: and so sorry for your loss.

Awww, sweetie! I'm so sorry about your loss! :hugs: I haven't a clue about your question unfortunately... just couldn't read and run.

Sorry for your loss! not sure the answer but if i had to guess i would say 5 to 6 weeks thats what it is normally after having a child

oh hunni lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

cant imagin what ur going through:nope:.........lots of love :thumbup: xxx

I am so sorry for your loss! :hugs:

I had a mmc at 15w+5d back in Mar and my af returned 31days after, but I think it varies from woman to woman. Good luck and God Bless

Big love to you - so sorry to hear about your baby boy. xxx

hey hun, iv messeged you on another post you have wrote on, my daughter was born asleep on the 2nd of july and my af came on the 7th of august but i had her funeral on the 5th so i think i was stressing over that and think it might have been delayed. Just try and relax as much as poss and it will come soon. love and hugs xxxx

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am thinking of you. I had an ectopic and after it was removed it was pretty much 6 weeks to the day that my AF returned. I am not sure if it would be the same. Love and hugs. X

Hun, I am so sorry for you loss :hugs:

It really can vary from woman to woman and also pregnancy to pregnancy. I would agree with the above that it is most likely the same as any birth 4-5 weeks. After my MC it took me about 3 - 3 1/2 weeks for AF to return.

Sending lots of love your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->