Does anyone know???

wtbmummy

Reaction score
After DTD if you are fertile. Does your cm dramtically increase?
I know I have been pg before but it was different in that we knew straight away. And tbh the only symptons i remember are sensitive boobs n heartburn. :haha:

TMI!!!
I just explain. Last night i had the egg white cm that could be stretched. We dtd. It was as normal after in the sence of the amount of "after liquid". :haha:

However i have been crazy "leaking":haha: today...
I just wiped and found I had such a long slippy bit of cm it was almost stuck to me :shrug:

I am on cd37 however since stopping bcp in may i have not had a normal cycle. Infact only 2. The first one was 70days n this one currently at 37.

I feel like with the amount of slippery cm if I am not pg than i need to get checked as I feel very fertile (im even the one who suggested dtd:haha:)

So any experiance or remberance of this kind of thing??

Thanks xx

You can get EWCM for a few days leading/during ovulation, that's the good stuff that helps the little guys safely get to the egg, my advice as long as you have it keep DTD :dust:

ive noticed that when me and hubby have dtd that my discharge is more egg white and/or watery. so I'm hoping that that helps the little spermies. lol

I confess that when I was looking up gender swaying, I came across an article that told when you try for a boy, you make the woman orgasm first. This makes the environment in the vagina more favorable for the boy producing Y sperm, though I suppose it could make it more favorable for all sperm in general. I'm supposing that the slippery wet CM we produce after intercourse is that fluid that helps keep the sperm from being sloughed off by the hostile vaginal environment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->