Does anyone recognise these symptoms?

tabby28

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have had some odd symptoms for the last three months and have been backwards and forwards to the doctor but with no real solution, although they have suggested (and treated) me for several things. I am getting pretty frustrated by it all.

I am just wondering if anyone recognises any of these symptoms or has any clue what might be going on? All advice comments much appreciated!

January: Strange twingey feeling in cervix, increased discharge, late very short and heavy period. Discharge continued, was treated for thrush despite having no symptoms other than increased discharge (no odour).

Feburary: continued pain in cervix, discharge resumed 2 weeks after thrush treatment, very short light period, fatigue.

March: severe dizziness, breast tenderness, fatigue, bloating, headaches, pain in cervix seems to have moved up into central pelvis (around uterus). Sometimes its an achy pain other times a stabbing and it happens throughout my cycle. Again very short, late period. Pain during and after sex (up to two days after), pinkish/brownish discharge (no odour).

Does anyone recognise those symptoms/pattern at all?

I am completely confused by it all and beginning to worry. The discharge isvery unusual for me, as are the other symptoms. I rarely get cramps or PMS with my periods (have always been lucky in that way) and have always been a regular 28 day cycle, very rarely late.

I had an ectopic and laproscopy surgery last September. I ave no idea if that could be affecting me now.

So far the doctors have treated me for thrush and diagnosed high progesterone levels, possibly triggered by stress.

Thanks for reading, sorry its such a long post, would love to hear your views :thumbup:

no idea hun but didnt want to read and run.

sometimes over granulation from surgeries can cause problems, so keep going back because it could be related. have you had swobs and blood taken? push for that hun if you havent.

Just a thought but have you had a smear test... make sure everything is a ok in regards to your cells... dont want to alarm you but what you describe can be symptoms of cervical problems...

sounds like a hormonal imbalance to me??

problems with the cervix ie abnormal cells, don't usually cause any symptoms, that's why we have the smear program in the UK

xxx

Just a thought but have you had a smear test... make sure everything is a ok in regards to your cells... dont want to alarm you but what you describe can be symptoms of cervical problems...

I don't want to alarm you either but please insist on a smear test ... the symptoms you describe need checking out in relation to your cervix

xxx

Hi tabby,
Have you got an answer yet?
If you're just being seen by your GP you should really insist on a referral to a gyno!
xxx

Sorry, just came across the post. Could you have endometriosis? Pain may be caused by "stray" tissue in the uterus or cervix? Or it could be scarring in the cervix/uterus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->