Does anyone run a nursery?

They are paid back. When my daughter was at nursery I had to fill in a form which the nursery submitted to the council and I received a cheque each term from the nursery for my 15 free hours (£500 a time).

Was she at a private nursery? I've never received the free 15 hours as we were told the nursery don't have 'partnership funding'. I was even hoping to get a cheque every term to reimburse us slightly but it's never happened! Do you know if everyone entitled to it or not? I'd like to take it further if I could.

That doesn't sound right at all!!!

River is at a private nursery and she gets her 15 hours.

my oldest goes to private nursery and gets 15 hours free :)

They are paid back. When my daughter was at nursery I had to fill in a form which the nursery submitted to the council and I received a cheque each term from the nursery for my 15 free hours (£500 a time).

Was she at a private nursery? I've never received the free 15 hours as we were told the nursery don't have 'partnership funding'. I was even hoping to get a cheque every term to reimburse us slightly but it's never happened! Do you know if everyone entitled to it or not? I'd like to take it further if I could.

That doesn't sound right at all!!!

River is at a private nursery and she gets her 15 hours.

my oldest goes to private nursery and gets 15 hours free :)

Most people I know get 15 hours free or get reimbursed for it, just not my nursery apparently :dohh:

Is your nursery a well established one, I remember years ago (I was a nursery nurse) it was difficult for nursery's and childminders to claim the money back, I mean the process was fairly simple but they took ages to give the money, for small nurseries and childminders they couldnt afford not to have that money asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->