Does anyone understand the LOL doll leaflets? Can you explain it to me?

DCS

Reaction score
So far dd has had 2 of the toddler balls and one of the lil sister ones. They have all been series 2 but the two leaflets i have are different. The newest one had a bunch blacked out and say coming soon or on my way, whereas the other one has them all on.
Secondly, what does it mean if it says "napping " by a doll on the leaflet?

Thanks in advance.

I presume that napping means they are older dolls that are not available at the moment.

Think they are released in waves, so the next wave haven't been revealed yet? No idea what napping means, is that on the little sisters leaflet? (if so, it could be the same as on my way, just changed a bit since they are babies?)

Both my DD's have them on their lists this year and I have bought two. But really are they worth 9.99 each ladies? I've not seen them open yet xxx

Both my DD's have them on their lists this year and I have bought two. But really are they worth 9.99 each ladies? I've not seen them open yet xxx

I personally don’t think so lol, my oldest has one but I don’t think I’d buy her any more as they seem like something that’ll be forgotten about quickly. Thankfully she doesn’t care much about the one she has ;)

I dont think they are worth the money. DD however loves them. They get played with everyday. When she gets into something , it lasts a long while with her so i buy them.

Thanks for the info on waves. I still dont get the point in that but hey ho.

Erm for me I think they are alright to be honest - its that whole unopening experience too and Alex is into that whole Youtube thing. She constantly plays with hers and shes terrible for getting things and not caring a day later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->