Does anyone want to be bump buddies? Due 5th Oct 2016

Yay! I've been waiting for an October thread!!! I'm due 3rd Oct with my second x

Shelley!!!! I want to join you!! Just got a bfp today! DH doesn't even know yet! I'm like corgankidd, want to wait for Valentines, but honestly I'm sure I won't be able to contain it once he walks in the door tonight! Due Oct 13th and I'm in Iowa. Baby #2 for us :cloud9:

According to my dating I should be due around October 7 with baby #3! Havent had our dating scan yet, so we'll see if that changes at all :)

Oh me! I'm due with my first on Oct 6th! (Don't forget this year is a leap year while calculating your due date!)

Oh me! I'm due with my first on Oct 6th! (Don't forget this year is a leap year while calculating your due date!)

Never even thought about that! Hopefully the online calculators are accounting for it already!

Twinkie2 & Corgankidd - have you told your OH yet?? Post reactions, please! :happydance:

I called my MW on the cramping; she thought it sounded normal, so long as it wasn't accompanied by spotting/bleeding. I noticed it peaks while I'm stressed :)dohh:) so trying to do a whole lot less of that.

How is everyone feeling? Any new symptoms to speak of?

Is it possible to start a private Facebook group for us? Might be more fun!

Twinkie2 & Corgankidd - have you told your OH yet?? Post reactions, please! :happydance:

I called my MW on the cramping; she thought it sounded normal, so long as it wasn't accompanied by spotting/bleeding. I noticed it peaks while I'm stressed :)dohh:) so trying to do a whole lot less of that.

Insomnia! I never have a hard time sleeping, but I've been so wired. I try to go to bed by 11 and am up at 4am every day...wth? Hopefully I'll start to get thistiredness everyone talks about.

I did tell him last night! I pretty much just shoved the test in his face, lol. When I conceived my son he called it on the night it happened and told me I was pregnant, he did the same thing this month. So when I told him last night he was not surprised at all. He just calmly said "I told you two weeks ago you were pregnant." Lol, weird mans intuition or something!!

The tiredness started for me yesterday. Fell asleep by 10:30 which is weird for me, usually in bed around 1am. I have had an achey uterus for about a week now too. Now that I know im knocked up, the aches and cramps keep scaring me and I keep running to the bathroom to check for blood. 1st tri is always so worrisome! Can't wait to graduate to 2nd tri....got a long ways to go though!

Don't worry I'm doing the same!

I'm doing the same too first trimester is super scary. I'm so tired but can't sleep for toffee it's weird. Also my sense of smell is super keen it's almost a super power ha x

Yes! I noticed the smells have been overpowering today at work!! I have about 75 co-workers and when I walked in this morning o swear I could smell each and every one of them. I kept getting whiffs of BO which made me think I was going to be sick. Body smell combined with people's breakfasts (eggs, humus, and other weird smelling things) is sure to make my stomach turn every morning!

I had that when taking my little girl to soft play today I wanted to tell people to take their yucky smelling arm pits away from me ha

Yes I couldn't keep it to myself. I wanted to do something fun so I had a little sheet that said Just some of the reasons I love you and I listed a few things, the last one was that he'd be a great daddy to baby 2 coming in Oct. At first he just breezed through it and said what's this for. I asked if he read the whole thing and he admitted no, then finished it and said are you serious?! Then he said told you so. He's been right every time too! I'm doing constant tp checks too, especially since I haven't even technically missed AF. I'm afraid I'm getting way to excited already!

Not too much for symptoms for me yet. Peeing like crazy for a few days and my nipples have been tingly/itching when my dd nurses (part of the reason I wondered that I might be pregnant). Slightly tired, but work has been stressful, so I was chalking it up to that.

:rofl: first tri symptoms crack me up! I finally had some food aversion, today!! I almost cried I'm so happy, haha! Making eggs for my kids' breakfast almost killed me, chocolate tastes like soap, and trying to eat pasta for lunch almost made me throw up. Definitely celebrating over here!!

Also, how do men know when we conceive?? DH has told me I'm pregnant EVERY TIME! And even when I think maybe I am, and he says no, he's totally right. I won't be! Drives me insane! It's either intuition or my kids like him better from Day 1. (But seriously, can I get a baby who prefers me? Just this once!)

:rofl: first tri symptoms crack me up! I finally had some food aversion, today!! I almost cried I'm so happy, haha! Making eggs for my kids' breakfast almost killed me, chocolate tastes like soap, and trying to eat pasta for lunch almost made me throw up. Definitely celebrating over here!!

Also, how do men know when we conceive?? DH has told me I'm pregnant EVERY TIME! And even when I think maybe I am, and he says no, he's totally right. I won't be! Drives me insane! It's either intuition or my kids like him better from Day 1. (But seriously, can I get a baby who prefers me? Just this once!)

Hahaha this made me chuckle. I know I get super excited for every symptom it makes it more real to me in a way. Whoah these partners have super spidey senses. My oh is proper oblivious, the lines have to be blazing bfps for him to trust them xx

My OH had no idea either time!

Twinkie I'm getting the tingley nipples too! Is anyone else still feeding?

No not anymore my little one self weaned but she's still in our bed, I may have to upgrade the bed for when this little one comes along 😂 I don't think my little girl has any plans to be in her own bed before uni ha x

I had my second beta today at 13dp5dt or 18dpo and it came back 516 :) looks like the beans/beans are getting nice and snug now! Cant believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->