Does anyone want to be bump buddies? Due 5th Oct 2016

Hi ladies! I'm very very cautiously joining this group. We did IVF/ICSI with a single embryo transfer in January and I've had positives for the last three days. First beta is tomorrow. I've had an ectopic and a miscarriage before, so positive tests tend to make me nervous more than happy! But I'm deciding to put good vibes out and hope for the best. So... I'm 4 weeks today with an estimated due date of October 13. Stick, little embaby, stick! Best of luck for a H&H 9 months to you ladies :)

Also I'd love to join the FB group! Email is alissa_strong@hotmail dot com

So my betas are in :)
11dp5dt or 16dpo = 227
13dp5dt or 18dpo = 516
15dp5dt or 20dpo = 1310!

Hi I would love to join but I have no idea how to use this site if anyone can help :) I'm due 7th October , I'm from Australia :)

Ooh can I be added to the FB group please?

[email protected] xx

In other news, the sickness has started, much earlier than last time!

Welcome Danielle! Just post what you like, it's pretty easy :winkwink:

Cassie!!! Great numbers, so excited for you!!

ASM, started having strong smell issues, never had much problems with it with DD, just mildly heightened sense of smell, but literally had three moments yesterday of whoa, what the hell is that smell!

I can't risk joining anything on FB this early, but, if there's still things going on here may I join? EDD 07 Oct. 2016

I expected and appreciate that, but I keep FB running at work more often than not and pop off and on between other things (I do a lot of data analysis that requires *breaks* to keep my sanity) and can't risk someone popping by and seeing it. I almost had two heart attacks when two separate colleagues popped up behind me while I was trying to research local midwife groups yesterday.

First beta in, at 10dp5dt (or 15dpo) = 185! One step closer to actually believing this is real :D

All of your numbers and scans look so good!! I'm wondering if I shouldn't schedule something for myself... 🤔 Has anyone in this group had a late MC?

I'd like to join the group! I think my Facebook email is [email protected] ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->