Does anyone want to be bump buddies? Due 5th Oct 2016

That's great news cassie! I'm going for bloodwork and an us today. They said it may be too early to see much, but I hope to see something.

MissCassie, I just realized you did IVF! Yay! When do you get a u/s to see if both took?!

Smille-can't wait to hear how the appt goes today!

Just made my first appointment. I feel stupid for asking, but should my husband come with me?

All I saw was a yolk sac but they said it's right on schedule. I go back in 7-10 days to see the peanut and listen to the heartbeat. I really hope my dh can go since this is his 1st baby.

Just made my first appointment. I feel stupid for asking, but should my husband come with me?

Don't feel stupid! I asked the nurse when I called with my first cause I wasn't sure. Based on what the appt was we decided he wouldn't because nothing really happened, it was mainly paperwork and telling you what not to do while pregnant. If you aren't sure, just call back and ask what you'll be doing. If they are doing a scan, I'd say definitely bring him! But otherwise they won't look for HB yet so nothing too exciting most likely this first appt.

MissCassie, I just realized you did IVF! Yay! When do you get a u/s to see if both took?!

I go back on the 18th of feb :) i think this tww is going to be worse than the actual tww lol

And then i get weekly scans! I think becuaae i had mc at 10 weeks he wants me to feel more at ease..

My fs said you've had a mc.. well your going to shit yourself till 12 weeks. So we will scan every week. Im stoked! Will be awesome

Ah man I want a scan! Because I'm the UK i won't get a scan until 12 weeks, unless I pay for one privately. Thankfully I'm feeling hopeful and managing not to worry too much, although I am organising our wedding so that is keeping me busy! (And worrying about whether I will fit into my dress and not be showing.... we are not announcing until the wedding breakfast which is after the ceremony!). We only found out after we had booked the wedding and bought the dress!

I had a major retching incident this morning, one of the children at my DDs childminder had two what I would call "candles" hanging from his nose as they hadn't wiped it yet... eurrrgh I'm retching just thinking about it. :wacko:

Can I join? Just found out I'm unexpectedly pregnant? 3rd baby. Probably due around 5th :)

I made a Facebook group for October Mommies. Send me your email if you want to join <3

Weekly scans would be amazing! I had one at 6 weeks and 8 weeks with dd due to bleeding. I'm hoping no bleeding this time, so likely no scan til 12 weeks for me either. Today is af due date for me. Feeling pretty good, symptoms like last time are sinking in, particularly insomnia!

Weekly scans would be amazing! I had one at 6 weeks and 8 weeks with dd due to bleeding. I'm hoping no bleeding this time, so likely no scan til 12 weeks for me either. Today is af due date for me. Feeling pretty good, symptoms like last time are sinking in, particularly insomnia!

I've has insomnia too...so weird. I've been so wired and I really just want a good night sleep.

I would like to join the FB group! My email is [email protected]

So I had my first appointment yesterday with the midwife, it was iust a phone appointment but she scheduled my first ultrasound! I get to see the little bubs on March 2! So excited! :)

I'm sure I remember you Corgankid from my first pregnancy on here, my daughter was born September 2012 x

Yes we probably were on the board together then! My son was born nov 2012 and I was on here a ton back then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->