Does anyone want to be my weight loss buddy?!?

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
I gave birth last week and I want to lose 24 lbs by Christmas. I'm going to try and do loads of walking with my two kids and I've also bought a Zumba DVD set and I'm hoping to go to a class once a week (although not for a couple of months). I don't want to over do things especially as it's only early days after giving birth, but I was looking for someone to have a weekly weigh in with (preferably on a Monday) and share weight loss pics with to keep each other motivated.

Anyone fancy being my buddy?

Hey

You look great after 2nd baby on your photo!! :D

Let me know what think of zumba it keeps crossing my mind.

Good luck :D

First off, let me just say that you look INCREDIBLE--especially only 1 week out! I wish I looked like that now, to be honest :blush:.

Anyway, it's been over a year since I delivered my daughter (who was stillborn at 35w3d) and just a week ago, I miscarried at about 6 weeks. I hadn't lost hardly ANY of the weight I gained with my daughter (which was a whopping 50+ pounds) and desperately need to lose weight before even THINKING of TTC again.

I'm fairly new to BNB and would love to be your weight loss buddy if you'll have me! :winkwink: I started using Turbo Fire DVDs and they are amazing so far so hopefully I get good results from them. I also plan to walk my dog for long lengths at least 5 days a week and possibly incorporate some jogging in once I build my strength back up.

Good luck and also, congratulations on the arrival of your LO! :happydance:

Omg Noodles, I just wanted to say congrats on your second little bundle! We had our first LO's around the same time, and I remember a post of yours announcing you were pg with your second, it only seems like last week I read that post!
And wow look at your pic, you look amaing after just given birth last week :hugs:

:flower: Congratulations on baby number 2. My eldest son is Dylan and Riley was on my shortlist for my youngest so great minds and all that :thumbup:

I am hoping to lose another 2 stone and weigh in on a monday morning. I lost 5lb last week but put on a 1lb this week. :dohh:

you go for a walk every day morning and evening, i am sure you will lose 5 kg in a month of time. and i hope its good for you to follow it since you cant strain more doing excersise.

Thanks girls!

mikaylasmommy - I'm going to use (https://www.myfitnesspal.com/) to keep track on my food and exercise. Do you fancy joining that too so we can share diaries?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->